2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Magical, Romance (usually within other genres), Dystopia,.
I'm not going to make this all fancy and whatnot to grab your attention, I had a thread before that I did up and it didn't seem to do much so I'll just make this nice and simple...

I'm just looking for a few roleplaying partners to start up a new roleplay (obviously). I don't mind whether it be over Private Message or on Thread but I just ask for a few things:

1) I'll be replying with at least three paragraphs and with correct grammar and punctuation, I'd appreciate it if you did the same or even more. I'll match whatever you put, if my mind feels up to being creative enough and I haven't got a writers block.
2) Speaking of writers block, I may have that from time to time, so please be patient with me! I will message to say if I need more time with a post, so feel free to do the same to me if needs be!
3) I am eighteen, yes, but I don't like writing sex scenes. This may turn some of you away from my thread, but that's just how it is. They make me feel uncomfortable. Sex can be implied and I prefer fade-to-black or time skips of the funky stuff does happen.

A few things about me are:

1) I'll happily roleplay any sort of genre, just not sci-fi (unless we create an idea that really does excite me) - I do not count dystopia as sci-fi (even though I know it ought to be, I know, I know - sorry!)
2) I prefer roleplaying females - since I am female, I find that is easiest for me to write. I have attempted male characters before, but I don't find that they're particularly good or strong.
3) I prefer MxF roleplays if it does get romantic or whatever - not that I have anything against FxF or MxM, I just haven't roleplayed them before.

Message me or reply on here if you'd like to get writing!

I'll rp with you ^_^ do you have and ideas in mind? I tend to match my partners when it comes to post length, so if you send me three paragraphs i will do my best to send three or more back. I prefer to play female as well but i'm willing to try playing a male if you want.. i haven't played as a male before though so i'll ask you to be patient with me if that's the case. :) pm me if you'd like to get something started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.