1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for new partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KuroBuros The Infected, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I am in need of new rps, I tend need very on ball quick replies. That doesn't mean don't take time in your post, I love long replies its just I tend to over think bout what I could of said instead and want to fluff up posts. (Fluff posts aren't quality posts.) I'm extremely active though I do have school but on weekends I will send tons of posts. I want to explore longer post writing but not too long. (1-2 paragraphs) Grammar is important just cause I have problems reading at times.

Pairings:
    • Vampire x Human
    • Master x Slave
    • Mythological Creature x Human
    • Werewolf x Human
    • Teacher x Student
    • Prestigious Student x Rebellious Student
    • Kidnapper x Kidnappee

These are just the basic pairings I play. NOTE: I play female roles only. If you have any ideas or want to chat about role plays pm me or reply to this post.

I hope we can set something up :D!

2. I am interested in this :)

3. Yay :D wanna pm me ?

4. Update:

New pairings-

HeroxVillian
    Professorxstudent
    Met online ( positive or negative)
    Maidxlord
    Nursexpatient
    Priestessxsoldier/guard/knight

5. What about nekoxhuman or something like that?

6. Sure pm me

7. Could I interest you in incubus/succubus x human?

8. Pm me

9. I would wish to try Professor X Assistant.

10. Update: I'm making it apparent that I will message you if you if you haven't replied in a while. I do tend to get anxious after a while of not hearing from you. Please notify me if you are busy or aren't able to reply to our rp. I will understand, and if I leave a post on your wall and message you its apparent I am worried. Please don't view it as harassment because that is a different thing.

11. I'd like to roleplay with you

12. Cool send me a pm please ^•^

13. UPDATE ~ New pairings

Lingerie Model/Photographer
    Executioner/Princess
    Craigslist Hookup
    Witch/Prince
    Mistress/Villain
    Maid/Hero
    Butler/Master's Daughter
    Butler/Maid
    Billionaire Son/Nanny