Idefk at this point
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hi hiiii! It's the addict here again, coming back to search and rescue some lonely rpers! I am currently in about three to four active rps, but I'm willing to fit in a couple more willing people! I'd love a Rper who's into modern day Fanta based rps (ex: vampire wars, werewolf packs, demons and angels, monster hunters, etc!) and romance! (Romance is mandatory only thing that is mandatory with rping w me c: and also input and story building, you've gotta work w me to make this whole rping thing as fun as it is!)

Little about me!-
I'm 16, turning 17 in about three months, I'm a female that can play both female and male characters. I like FxM, and FxF pairings (from experience im good at playing a straight male, but not very good at gay male cx ) and fantasy romance is my weakness! My favorite shows right now is Interviews With Monster Girls (anime) and Beauty And the Beast (tv show on Netflix, it's soooo gooodd) and yeah! I love anime so much, otaku trash, lmao XDDD so cringey Ik, but I've accepted it xD I'm on iwaku through out the day, I usually reply at lightning speed or at least more than 6 replies a day cx there is rarely a time when I'm not on iwaku, but when I'm not it means I must actually be busy for once, so have patience! I get very into my rps, and loveee what I do! I want our rp to be fun, never stressful, so don't sweat if stuff comes up! Just go with the floowwww and have fun! I'm a very easy person to talk to, and very outgoing, so expect me to be very very excited when you reply XD thanks for reading, hope to see you in my PM!

Reactions: LilFirePanda
Vampire wars, lycan Society's, demons and monster hunters you've listed everything I have stories for.

Hey! I'd be up for doing a thread, if you want.

Would you be interested in a Vampire Masquerade Ball Roleplay?

I would be open for discussing ideas to build an RP if you're open.

Oo I think we are a perfect match for each other. I play female roles and although I like romance I'm craving more action crazy stuff! I have lots of ideas if you are ever interested in me. I have all the crazy, fun ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.