Looking for New Partners (。・ω・。)ノ♡

E

elysian

Original poster
Hello!

I haven't been on Iwaku in quite a while, but I'd really like to write more again! I find that writing with a partner or in a group is much more interesting and exciting, so here we go! Here are some details about me before we continue;

Personal -

• I'm a teen girl from the US
  • I love practically every animal and WILL melt over images of them. (Send your pet pics if you dare...)
  • I love to do hand-sewn embroidery
  • I love dance, especially ballet! (I used to take classes a while ago but wasn't able to keep up after starting high school)
  • I'm in choir and I love almost all types of music so much!
  • I'm really into fashion, photography, and cinema
  • I take French
Related to Writing -
  • I'm pretty lenient with my partner's writing level and message lengths, all I ask is that you write more than 3 sentences
  • I prefer to play female characters
  • I'm open to pretty much any genre, I just may not be the best at writing/coming up with ideas for some at first (I will not roleplay anything about furries or fandoms)
  • I'll do F/F plots but typically prefer F/M
  • Please write replies at least once a week; of course, if there's some reason that you can't do that sometimes, just let me know!
  • Don't ghost me. If you're no longer interested, just tell me, no reason needed. I just don't want my time wasted.
  • I'll be the most interested in our roleplay if you're able to have chats with me OOC! We don't have to be best friends, but I like being friendly! I'd love to be able to "fangirl" (sorry, I don't know what other word to use) over our plot and characters
  • Send me any ideas you have, ever! I'd love to keep our story alive as long as possible, and always having something to write about is the best way to do that
Alright, sorry, that was kind of a lot. If you're still here, hi! Lets talk about plots and pairings.

• Pirate x Mermaid; a pirate captain who has recently been abandoned by his crew sails alone, no where safe for him to go. One night, he sails by a group of large rocks, where he sees an unusual figure glowing in the moonlight. At first he believes it's a depressive, lonely delusion, but he soon realizes this isn't the case...
  • Elven gypsy x Prince(ss); not much of a plot here! Maybe the prince(ss) is riding through the woods and stumbles across the gypsy's temporary home
  • Demon x human
  • Witch x human
  • Nymph x wizard
  • Superhuman x regular OR super human
  • Student x student (college)
  • More to come/open to more suggestions!
Thanks for sticking around! Comment on this thread or PM me (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Student x Student

I would be interested in maybe doing a Witch x Human using Fxf, but can do Mxf if needed.

Elven gypsy + princess! also likes denons and witches....

I am interested in Demon/human and witch/human

Pirate x mermaid I'd like to do :3 PM me

Hi I would be interested in, Student x Student that is if you're still open for partners, if so you are would u possibly want to do it on discord? If so I'll drop my discord below!

Unknown_Aras#5854.