Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Magical, Slice of Life, Pretty much anything
Hey there, you can call me Faber. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years now and would like to get back into the game this winter :).

If you'd like a writing sample, feel free to PM me.

Be warned though that I am a senior in college and a club leader, therefore my replies may slow to one a week when the semester starts up again in February. For the time being, I can most likely reply several times a week. I prefer to have multiple paragraphs for replies and have fleshed out characters. I really like OOC conversation and it doesn't necessarily have to be all about the RP (let's be friends :)). I write both male and female characters and have no real preference for pairings. I do have a discord if you'd prefer to communicate over that.

For a list of my bunnies, please look at the spoiler ;). I'm down to do a mix of these things too, just let me know. I'm pretty flexible.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me.

Knight x Royal/ Scholar
Urban/ High Fantasy
Space Drama
Human x Extraterrestial
Human x Humanoid
School/ College Drama
Magic School
Spiritual Realm?
Band Drama

Probs more, currently sick so the good old brain is fuzzy rn; more probably will be added at a later time.

Hmmm... been a couple days, and no reply!

Been trying to start a third RP... though fair warning, I'm slow in responding. Slow but steady, if you have the patience. And since one of your bunnies is Human x Extraterrestrial , and extraterrestrials are my specialty, thought, perhaps, there might be a story in this. In fact, there must be a story! With a shovel and a barn, gotta be a pony in there, somewhere.........