*Looking for New Partners* (Non-Fandom)

F

Faber

Original poster
Hey there, you can call me Faber. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years now and would like to get back into the game this winter :).

If you'd like a writing sample, feel free to PM me.

Be warned though that I am a senior in college and a club leader, therefore my replies may slow to one a week when the semester starts up again in February. For the time being, I can most likely reply several times a week. I prefer to have multiple paragraphs for replies and have fleshed out characters. I really like OOC conversation and it doesn't necessarily have to be all about the RP (let's be friends :)). I write both male and female characters and have no real preference for pairings. I do have a discord if you'd prefer to communicate over that.

For a list of my bunnies, please look at the spoiler ;). I'm down to do a mix of these things too, just let me know. I'm pretty flexible.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me.

Knight x Royal/ Scholar
Urban/ High Fantasy
Space Drama
Human x Extraterrestial
Human x Humanoid
School/ College Drama
Magic School
Spiritual Realm?
Band Drama

Probs more, currently sick so the good old brain is fuzzy rn; more probably will be added at a later time.

Hmmm... been a couple days, and no reply!

Been trying to start a third RP... though fair warning, I'm slow in responding. Slow but steady, if you have the patience. And since one of your bunnies is Human x Extraterrestrial , and extraterrestrials are my specialty, thought, perhaps, there might be a story in this. In fact, there must be a story! With a shovel and a barn, gotta be a pony in there, somewhere.........