Looking for New Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rain

Original poster
Hi everyone my names Era and im kinda new here so i thought i might make a request thread anywho welcome to a few of my fantasies
smiley.gif

Well to start off i am a very complacent person so will most likely go with your idea and in that sense try to match your posting style unless its like three para posts because that will not happen from me. Secondly I normally only play a lesbian, but if you give me a good enough idea or your a futa (love them btw) ill RP straight. Third i will not do anything nasty like gore or vore related i am just not into it and will never be into it. Fourthly i am a total sub but if you really want me to Dom you i might you just gotta convince me some how and if i do it will be a very loving dom not a violent one. Fifthly i really love a long RP that's fun and romantic but quickies are never terrible hehe.

OK so for themes i like pretty much everything but the whole bffs turned lovers or room mates setting Always wins out in my mind. Or fantasy and sci fi always throw a fun and sexy feel into things. If those dont tickle your fancy them im open to everything in between its all fun and good for me. Also i really enjoy playing anyone elses original ideas so if you have any let me here them and we can try.

Right now im really Craving a Mistress to roleplay with and would love to hear from you if you want to rp with a Sub who wants to please you. :)

Ideas/RP options (All can be FXF or FxFuta or furry or human oh and every charrie is over 18)
SisterxSister
DaughterXMom
CousinXCousin
NieceXAunt
Roomates
Bffs
ProfessorXStudent
KnightXPrincess
KnightXKnight
PrincessXPrincess
ProfessorXProfessor
Random Strangers
Met online
Video game charies-Dishonored,Mass effect,Dragon Age,Skyrim,League of Legends,etc...(or made up in that universe)
Book charies
Movie charies
Comic Charies (Total nerd)
HeroXHero
HeroXVillain
HeroXSide kick
PirateXPrisoner
PirateXPirate
MageXDemon
DemonXDemon
AngelXDemon
AngelXAngel
MageXMage
MageXKnight

I know its fairly new but i would love to do a Destiny Rp with some one i think itd be fun to do one set in that universe.

Um that's all i can think of right now maybe you can help me add some. Anyway we dont have to do any of these they are just ideas and jumping off points in fact id prefer to do one you were dying to do or had an idea about or one we brainstormed about. I love playing in other peoples ideas its so much fun. So yea send me a convo or drop a message here if you want to play with this Cute little puppy.

*Blows kiss and waves*
Hope to see you soon

Hi everyone my names Era and im kinda new here so i thought i might make a request thread anywho welcome to a few of my fantasies
smiley.gif

Well to start off i am a very complacent person so will most likely go with your idea and in that sense try to match your posting style unless its like three para posts because that will not happen from me. Secondly I normally only play a lesbian, but if you give me a good enough idea or your a futa (love them btw) ill RP straight. Third i will not do anything nasty like gore or vore related i am just not into it and will never be into it. Fourthly i am a total sub but if you really want me to Dom you i might you just gotta convince me some how and if i do it will be a very loving dom not a violent one. Fifthly i really love a long RP that's fun and romantic but quickies are never terrible hehe.

OK so for themes i like pretty much everything but the whole bffs turned lovers or room mates setting Always wins out in my mind. Or fantasy and sci fi always throw a fun and sexy feel into things. If those dont tickle your fancy them im open to everything in between its all fun and good for me. Also i really enjoy playing anyone elses original ideas so if you have any let me here them and we can try.

Right now im really Craving a Mistress to roleplay with and would love to hear from you if you want to rp with a Sub who wants to please you. :)

Ideas/RP options (All can be FXF or FxFuta or furry or human oh and every charrie is over 18)
SisterxSister
DaughterXMom
CousinXCousin
NieceXAunt
Roomates
Bffs
ProfessorXStudent
KnightXPrincess
KnightXKnight
PrincessXPrincess
ProfessorXProfessor
Random Strangers
Met online
Video game charies-Dishonored,Mass effect,Dragon Age,Skyrim,League of Legends,etc...(or made up in that universe)
Book charies
Movie charies
Comic Charies (Total nerd)
HeroXHero
HeroXVillain
HeroXSide kick
PirateXPrisoner
PirateXPirate
MageXDemon
DemonXDemon
AngelXDemon
AngelXAngel
MageXMage
MageXKnight

I know its fairly new but i would love to do a Destiny Rp with some one i think itd be fun to do one set in that universe.

Um that's all i can think of right now maybe you can help me add some. Anyway we dont have to do any of these they are just ideas and jumping off points in fact id prefer to do one you were dying to do or had an idea about or one we brainstormed about. I love playing in other peoples ideas its so much fun. So yea send me a convo or drop a message here if you want to play with this Cute little puppy.

*Blows kiss and waves*
Hope to see you soon
I'll do daughter x mother.

Random Strangers. >:3
When ever you're up to it!

KnightxKnight, furry and human. I would play the human. That is what im interested in. Especially if the furry is a dragon. I love dragons. PM me if you want to do this.

Professor and student perhaps? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.