1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Horror, Magical/ Supernatural, Yaoi, Yuri, Romance, anc Sci-Fi.
Hi there!
After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back and I'm looking for more partners.

Currently I'm looking for something like (Bolded for preferred roles):
[spoili]Cosplayers and congoers
Doctor x Patient
Psychotherapist x Patient
Demon
x Angel
Demon x Human
Omegas x Alphas (anything in omegaverse really)
Student x Professor
[/spoili]

For the Psychotherapist x Patient I have a plot
If you've read the manga Ten Count by Rihito Takarai, then you might know this! :3c
The plot for the the manga revolves around a psychotherapist and the client they have, who is being treated by them using exposure therapy.

The true synopsis is: Shirotani suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder, fearing the contamination of the outside world to the point where he wears gloves at all times, washes his hands raw, and can barely function in the outside world. When his boss has an accident, he is thrown into the path of Kurose, a psychotherapist who offers to help him overcome the fear and compulsions that rule his life. While Kurose is doing this apparently out of the goodness of his heart rather than in a formal therapy session, there's something more going on, and Shirotani finds himself not only struggling to overcome his illness, but his attachment to Kurose as well.

While it doesn't have to be true to this at all, I would love something along the lines of this plot. I wanted to see if as a one on one partnership, we can create a different story and make it somewhat tumultuous, but still convey the feeling of being trapped by mental illness.

If possible, I'd like for this to be a male on male! Please message me or reply to this thread!​

• Love
Reactions: Haruhi
I'm interested in a demonxangel roleplay if you're up for it :)

• Love
Reactions: genki-
Yes and yes!! Sorry I was in the hospital!

;) I saw them live last year in April and cried :')

Hahaha. I've seen them live a number of times and rocked the hell out each and every time. They put on a great show.

See.... they just came around to my area, and I'm hoping they come around again soon

I am up for demonxangel or the omegaverse one.

• Love
I would be interested in the Demon x Angel roleplay. If you are still that is. And I am up for M x M or F x F if that's what you would want.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.