1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, and Fantasy.
So I'm just looking to get something started. I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I have some pairings and some guidelines.

1. I don't do fandoms. I don't like taking from other authors and I like the creative aspect of creating characters and worlds.​
  2. I require at least one paragraph responses. You get nowhere if you're only using one-liners​
  3. I post at least once a day, but I am a nursing major and there are weeks when I have three tests all in a few days. I'll try to let you know if I won't respond that day, but there's no guarantee.​
  4. I only do MxM it's the only thing that really intrigues me.​
  5. I prefer to play the bottom, but I can play the top just not a mean or violent top so if that's what you want sorry.​
  6. I suck at writing violence and action so again probably not going to happen or at least not well.​
  7. I looooooooooove making characters so I don't keep an archive of past characters so I can't show you past characters.​
  8. I'll do BDSM, but I can't be the Dom as I mentioned above, I suck at writing a violent character.​
  9. I'm down for most kinks just ask me and I'll tell you if I'm not.​
  10. I just want great laid back fun.​

Now for some pairing I'm up for:

• brotherxbrother
  • fatherxson
  • vampirexvampire
  • vampirexwerewolf
  • vampirexdemon
  • demonxdemon
  • supernaturalxhuman
  • supernaturalxsupernatural
  • high school sweethearts
  • high school enemies
  • enemies
  • princexcommoner
  • college students
  • roommates

Just comment below or PM me if you're interested and we can work out a plot together.

Status
Not open for further replies.