Looking for MxM romance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GrimReaper, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm just looking to get something started. I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I have some pairings and some guidelines.

1. I don't do fandoms. I don't like taking from other authors and I like the creative aspect of creating characters and worlds. ​
    2. I require at least one paragraph responses. You get nowhere if you're only using one-liners​
    3. I post at least once a day, but I am a nursing major and there are weeks when I have three tests all in a few days. I'll try to let you know if I won't respond that day, but there's no guarantee. ​
    4. I only do MxM it's the only thing that really intrigues me. ​
    5. I prefer to play the bottom, but I can play the top just not a mean or violent top so if that's what you want sorry. ​
    6. I suck at writing violence and action so again probably not going to happen or at least not well. ​
    7. I looooooooooove making characters so I don't keep an archive of past characters so I can't show you past characters. ​
    8. I'll do BDSM, but I can't be the Dom as I mentioned above, I suck at writing a violent character. ​
    9. I'm down for most kinks just ask me and I'll tell you if I'm not. ​
    10. I just want great laid back fun. ​

Now for some pairing I'm up for:

• brotherxbrother
    • fatherxson
    • vampirexvampire
    • vampirexwerewolf
    • vampirexdemon
    • demonxdemon
    • supernaturalxhuman
    • supernaturalxsupernatural
    • high school sweethearts
    • high school enemies
    • enemies
    • princexcommoner
    • college students
    • roommates

Just comment below or PM me if you're interested and we can work out a plot together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.