1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for MxM Or GxG

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sav, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Hey there! I'm looking for some rp partners I do 1x1s and small group roleplays. All the rps will take place in PM.

I'm versatile and up for pretty much anything, I love mpreg male lactation so sue me. Lmao. Uh, I've never done a GxG before But I'm more than happy to give it a shot.

Ideas for both pairings:
    • Older teacher X Troubled Student
    • Teacher X Naughty student
    • Demon X Angel
    • Teen X Older neighbour
    • Inhuman Slave X Master (Can be creature or not)
    • FBI Profiler X Cannibalistic Therapist
    Ugh, people I'm up for ANYTHING. JUST PM ME!!!!!

2. I might just be interested in the slaveXmaster one, if you're gonna play the master. And it's gXg.

3. Teen x older neighbor? Gxg

4. I'd love to do a demon x angel mxm one

5. I'd love to do a mxm teacher x troubled student rp, if you're still looking :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. hey there ^^ we do the fangs and fur rp together. I saw this and wondered if you would like to do a MxM rp with me. I have to say I usually do the submissive character... and I have a few ideas that you might like. send me a pm if your interested?

7. Ohmygoodness I'm so liking the teacher x naughty student! MxM?

I also love mpreg, let someone sue us.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  8. Hello, I like all those ideas. I am a submissive though.

9. I see what you did here....

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  10. Do you now? xD Shoot me a pm?

11. I'm interested in your Demon x Angel.

• Like Like x 1
  12. pm meeeeeeeeeee