Looking for MxM! 18+ Always looking for partners! UPDATED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexis Laura

Original poster
Hi. I'm looking for 18+ mature, sexual MxM roleplay. I really don't have a plot in mind, I just like talking to a partner and working it out. So if you have anything in mind, please let me know~

I'm new to this site and I really am always looking for a new partner, so don't worry about that. I'm always open. :3 Just reply or PM me :3

As for writing length, I try to give what you give. I'm really laid back though, so a paragraph is fine. I don't mind one-liners, when they are necessary, but please try to keep it to a minimum so we can evolve the plot and get moving quicker~

I like to bottom, but I will top if need be.
Please, I'm really nice so feel free to message me or reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! On this site, members are only permitted to do sexual roleplay a with other members in their age group (in your case, 18+, these members are indicated with a red star by their avatars). We have the Libertine (18+) and Liberteen (under 17) forums for this reason! Please only solicit sexual RP in the Libertine forum from now on, to avoid getting interest from minors, which can land everyone in IRL trouble :(

I have moved this thread for you.

I am also always happy to start a new rp. I also love yaoi. I do prefer to play the submissive partner, but am willing to play the dominant.

Hello! I'd love to RP with you~

great^^

did you have any ideas or preferences?

I am interested if this is still open ^·^

I would love to RP with you ^-^ mxm is always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.