Looking for more role plays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valic

Hello, let me introduce myself! 'Tis Valic and I'm looking for a bunch of new, long lasting role plays! I'm pretty open and available this summer, I do have work and I have a trip planned with my family which I'll warn you about before hand! Overall, i'm free for the most part, my schedule is rather flexible and I can usually reply pretty fast depending on how awake I am ;v; Anyway!

You can expect, depending on what I'm given, several thick paragraphs that's a story on its own or several good paragraphs that aren't that in vastly depth. Often times, on a bad day, I can produce three to four good paragraphs if I'm given something to work with and you can expect roughly four to seven good paragraphs on a great day if given something to work with. If I'm given three to four sentences or less, please don't expect much.

I like to believe that I have decent grammar and good spelling, my wording can be kind of funky from time to time but don't feel shy asking for an explanation, sometimes it just sounds better in my head than when read outloud ;o;. I'm a pretty chill person, I'm really patient so don't worry about getting back right away, I'm sure I can survive a week or so without a response so there won't be need for apology, I understand if stuff pops up and I don't typically badger for replies unless it's been quite a while.

Typically I stick to MxM because it's what I'm most comfortable with however, I recently started with mxf but I still do have issues regarding it so if you're interested in that, please be ready to play multiple characters! I do love a whole Hell of a lot of characters, so much drama can be created with it! As far as fxf, I'm still not really comfortable with writing it, I'm not too good with female characters, I can be a struggle bus sometimes ;b;

When it comes to bedroom scenes, I find myself being pushed to the dominant roll more often than not, most times I don't care much but on occasion I do like to have characters switch or have a strictly bottom character (in the bed). A good amount of people, also, seem set that they have only bottom characters which is kind of, for lack of better words, boring. I do tend to have several role plays with a single partner (if they agree to it) and it just gets to being the same old story, I like the change up!

I do enjoy darker, more graphic violence scenes as well, if you have a faint heart or weak stomach, I am most certainly not your gal, haha! I like the nitty-gritty, grimy role plays that include blood and cannibalism and kidnapping and all that good stuff, too. So if you can't really handle that, I'm not the person you're looking for because I like to keep fluff to a healthy minimal and even when there is, it's not always so peachy. (✿◕v◕)

--

I currently am dry of plots! I haven't had any creative spells recently, but I do have a list of a whole bunch of pairing ideas and kinks that might give us a spark!

If you're interested, private message me!

Mythical Themes
Monster ▼ Human
King ▼ ...
E.T ▼ Human
Nymph ▼ ...
Elf ▼ ...
Fairy ▼ ...
Pirate ▼ ...
Shape shifter ▼...
Lycan/Werewolf ▼ ... (please be creative )
Vampire ▼ ... (please be creative)

IRL Themes
CEO ▼ Intern/worker
Prison/jail inmate ▼ Prison/jail inmate
Prison/jail inmate ▼ Officer
Prostitute ▼ ...
Drug addict ▼ ...
Cop ▼ ...
Bully ▼ Victim
Murder ▼ Victim
Older brother's friend ▼ younger brother
Cross dresser ▼ Homophobe
Doctor/psychiatrist ▼ Patient
Cannibal ▼ Prey

Kinks/ Likes
Forced slavery
Brothels
Cross Dressing
Shower sex
Peeping Tom
Lingerie
Forced femininity
Daddy-kink
Pet play
Age difference (significant or minor)
BDSM (most kinds)
Toys
Derogatory taunts
Non-consensual acts
Biting
Blood
Knots
Facials
Spanking
Dirty talk
Bruises
Crying
Forced submission / willing submission
Fear play
Nipples!!
Body worship (Excluding some parts/aspects)
Video taping/photography in the bedroom
Size difference
Controlled asphyxiation
Controlled orgasm
Mpreg (optional)
Sleep invasion

I don't do MxM roleplays, but you seem like you'd be a great partner! So I wish you luck in your search! :)

Ah thank you!!
I can do mxf but my guys tend to be pretty grizzly and same with my gals, I like aggressive characters ;v;
Yea, and I play dominant, though the multiple character's I do a little differently ^__^"

Status
Not open for further replies.