1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I enjoy modern fantasy, fantasy, scifi, romance, yuri, romance,adventure, action, all that good stuff. I tend to stay farther away from horror and the like, but thrillers maybe? I guess? I've never really tried so I'd be open to it.
Hello! Firstly I usually only do fxf RPS and I tend to be the more dominate. Because of this fact I'd be open to doing a MxF (I'd play the M) but only if the plot interests me.

With that out of the way I'm looking for more partners that would be willing to do fxf RPs!

I tend to be somewhat of a grammar freak so please only serious writers. I can handle typos of course as long as you don't mind when they are pointed out and of course I'd want the same from my partner.

And please, no one liners, I'd expect at the least 2 paragraphs (3-5 sentences). I am open to any genre besides furry and horror, they just aren't really my thing. Also, if there is to be romance, I like slow burns. I don't mind doing fluffy Rps, but I'd prefer something more serious.

Fandoms:
Legend of Korra/Avatar the Last Airbender (Korrasami or OCs)
Legend of Zelda
Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
Final Fantasy
Witcher
Wolf's Rain
RWBY
Harry Potter
Fate/Zero
The 100
Mass Effect
Kannazuki no Miko
Rosario+Vampire

Pairings:
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Demon x Human
Archangel x Human
School Rivals (older student x younger student)
Boss x Employee
Knight x Queen
Knight x Servant

There are several I'm leaving out I'm sure I just can't think of them off the top of my head. So if you have anything you'd like to RP don't be afraid to mention it to me. If you're interested don't hesitate to PM me :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
When you do fandom's do use Canon or Oc characters?

Reactions: LoveandHate91
Would you like to do a Fate based rp then?

Status
Not open for further replies.