Looking for more 1x1

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Muna, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm fairly new here, but thanks to a couple of really great 1x1s that I am currently a part of, I'm looking for more. I tend to provide several paragraphs for my character's intro and responses can range from 2 - 5 paragraphs or so after that, depending on what's happening in the plot. Here's what I'm looking for:
    • Multiple posts a day (I understand we all have lives, but I tend to have a lot of free time)
    • Someone willing to incorporate romance and conflict
    • Details
    • Romance*
    • Fantasy
    • Fandoms
      • Supernatural
      • Doctor Who
      • Final Fantasy
      • Kingdom Hearts
    • Modern Fantasy*
    • Modern Fairy tale*
    I prefer my partners to be 18+ as some romance aspects may lead to some sort of intimacy, depending on the person and the plot. I don't particularly have any plots in mind, but I prefer any romantic partners to play male - my male characters are not very seasoned. Here are some couplings I have in mind for that genre:

• Prince/Average girl*
    • Demon/Angel*
    • Crime fighter*/Criminal
    • Vampire/Vampire
    • Fairy tale Couples
    For romance genres, I would prefer our characters build a bond before anything happens. The RP seems to flow better if our characters are compatible.

If you're interested, please PM me. I prefer 1x1 to be in PM for privacy reasons. I would love to brainstorm plots with you :)

* - high personal interest
    #1 Muna, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  2. I'm up for the Demon/Angel plot though my posting length can vary Lately I've had a difficult time doing an entire paragraph.. I think I'm in a slump but I post multiple times a day and I have no life and I'm a romance Fanatic! :D
  3. I would love to do a Kingdom Hearts based rp with you or final fantasy ^-^
  4. If you are still taking people I would love to do an RP with you~! I love the idea of Fairy Tale couples personally and would love to try that out~
  5. I'm up for a kingdom hearts AU if you're still interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.