1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for more 1x1

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Muna, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm fairly new here, but thanks to a couple of really great 1x1s that I am currently a part of, I'm looking for more. I tend to provide several paragraphs for my character's intro and responses can range from 2 - 5 paragraphs or so after that, depending on what's happening in the plot. Here's what I'm looking for:
    • Multiple posts a day (I understand we all have lives, but I tend to have a lot of free time)
    • Someone willing to incorporate romance and conflict
    • Details
    Genres:
    • Romance*
    • Fantasy
    • Fandoms
      • Supernatural
      • Doctor Who
      • Final Fantasy
      • Kingdom Hearts
    • Modern Fantasy*
    • Modern Fairy tale*
    I prefer my partners to be 18+ as some romance aspects may lead to some sort of intimacy, depending on the person and the plot. I don't particularly have any plots in mind, but I prefer any romantic partners to play male - my male characters are not very seasoned. Here are some couplings I have in mind for that genre:

• Prince/Average girl*
    • Demon/Angel*
    • Crime fighter*/Criminal
    • Vampire/Vampire
    • Fairy tale Couples
    For romance genres, I would prefer our characters build a bond before anything happens. The RP seems to flow better if our characters are compatible.

If you're interested, please PM me. I prefer 1x1 to be in PM for privacy reasons. I would love to brainstorm plots with you :)

* - high personal interest

#1 Muna, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  2. I'm up for the Demon/Angel plot though my posting length can vary Lately I've had a difficult time doing an entire paragraph.. I think I'm in a slump but I post multiple times a day and I have no life and I'm a romance Fanatic! :D

3. I would love to do a Kingdom Hearts based rp with you or final fantasy ^-^

4. If you are still taking people I would love to do an RP with you~! I love the idea of Fairy Tale couples personally and would love to try that out~

5. I'm up for a kingdom hearts AU if you're still interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.