Looking for more 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muna

Original poster
Hello! I'm fairly new here, but thanks to a couple of really great 1x1s that I am currently a part of, I'm looking for more. I tend to provide several paragraphs for my character's intro and responses can range from 2 - 5 paragraphs or so after that, depending on what's happening in the plot. Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Multiple posts a day (I understand we all have lives, but I tend to have a lot of free time)
  • Someone willing to incorporate romance and conflict
  • Details
Genres:
  • Romance*
  • Fantasy
  • Fandoms
    • Supernatural
    • Doctor Who
    • Final Fantasy
    • Kingdom Hearts
  • Modern Fantasy*
  • Modern Fairy tale*
I prefer my partners to be 18+ as some romance aspects may lead to some sort of intimacy, depending on the person and the plot. I don't particularly have any plots in mind, but I prefer any romantic partners to play male - my male characters are not very seasoned. Here are some couplings I have in mind for that genre:

• Prince/Average girl*
  • Demon/Angel*
  • Crime fighter*/Criminal
  • Vampire/Vampire
  • Fairy tale Couples
For romance genres, I would prefer our characters build a bond before anything happens. The RP seems to flow better if our characters are compatible.

If you're interested, please PM me. I prefer 1x1 to be in PM for privacy reasons. I would love to brainstorm plots with you :)

* - high personal interest

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for the Demon/Angel plot though my posting length can vary Lately I've had a difficult time doing an entire paragraph.. I think I'm in a slump but I post multiple times a day and I have no life and I'm a romance Fanatic! :D

I would love to do a Kingdom Hearts based rp with you or final fantasy ^-^

If you are still taking people I would love to do an RP with you~! I love the idea of Fairy Tale couples personally and would love to try that out~

I'm up for a kingdom hearts AU if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.