FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is EST, and I'm most active between 12pm to 12am!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice of Life, Romance, Modern, and Comedy. MxM and Furry are nice too.
Hello people of Iwaku! My name is Summer Nights, but you may call me Summer if you'd like! I'm looking to increase the amount of roleplays that I have, so I joined this site. Since I joined recently, I only have one character up so far (that will likely change once one is needed though!) I am looking for MxM rather than FxM, but I can do that as well if I feel up to it! I am also hoping to do these roleplays in the private messages, rather than in a thread. If a thread is wanted, then so be it~

Here are a few rules to keep in mind:
  • I am looking for players who can write more than two paragraphs, and around four on average. I don't want any oneliners, or anything less than a single strong paragraph (which is roughly ten sentences or more, which is normally how much I will do for a given paragraph!)
  • I have this strange thing recently which affects my roleplaying. I lack the motivation to start and/or continue a roleplay at times! It's like consistent writer's block, and lasts from anywhere from a few minutes to a month. Yeah, scary for a roleplayer! (What I am trying to say is I am looking for someone who is willing to wait for my reply and not get antsy if I don't post within a week or so if I am going though one of those phases :( )
  • I am preferably looking for male players who play dominant characters. I am willing to play with a female player if they are able to play their male like I am looking for (which I don't seem to see often enough D: )

That seems to be about it to be honest. Below is what I am looking for in characters. Whatever is in bold is the role that your character would be. Whatever is italicized would be the role that I would be wanting. Whatever is both bold and italicized would be the roles that either my character would play or your character would play.

School Setting
Teacher X Student
Student X Student
Professor X College Student

Work Setting
Boss
X Employee
Boss X Intern
Employee X Intern

Bartender X Waiter

Home Setting
Single Father X Babysitter
Single Father X Work Friend
Single Father X Family Friend
Single Father X Son/Daughter
Uncle X Nephew/Niece
Brother X Brother/Sister
Older Brother X Younger Brother/Sister
Twin Brother X Twin Brother/Sister
Cousin X Cousin

Misc.
Teen X Neighbor
Teen X Runaway

I will add onto this list as I see fit~​

A note about Home Setting: Most of the ideas in this setting are incest related, BUT, sex is NOT a part of it. It may become part of the roleplay, but it is NOT the focus. It is more so for an interesting romance idea, rather than a father/uncle taking advantage of their family members. I prefer my incest sweet and amazing, not creepy and full of rape. You have been warned~​

If you have any ideas for any of these ideas, feel free to PM them to me, or comment it down below for others to see. I of course have plots in mind for most of these ideas (hence why I listed them) so if you are curious, feel free to ask.

Lastly, I hope that I posted this in the correct forum! >.<​

Note: Both the Brother X Brothers have been filled, yet I am still willing to fill said pairings if anyone is wanting them.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Update: I am still looking for partners for this, and I have updated the list of pairings by crossing out the ones that have already been filled and I'm not looking to do. I also encourage you to come to me with an unique idea or pairing if that is what you wish, since I am a very open person (so long as you don't approach in a rude manner...)

I'm still searching for players, so feel free to leave me a message! :bubble:

Was on hiatus for about a week or two there. But I am back! Also looking for more partners!

Currently Craving:

Student X Teacher/Student. As well as anything under family!

Hey, would you like to do a FatherxSon role play with me?

Hey, would you like to do a FatherxSon role play with me?
If you can play a dominant male character, I'm willing to give you a shot. :)

I'm still looking for partners, but my response time is pretty slow regardless of the roleplay!

Note: If a paring is already taken, I'm willing to take up another if the idea is good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.