Looking for Male x Male master/pet partner! I'm master

O

OpenmindedOpossum

Hello! I'm looking for male and male master/pet or master/slave rp partner! I'll be the master. I love bdsm, bondage, degrading, ropes, consensual "non-con", and the like ;D

About how much do you tend to post per reply?

About how much do you tend to post per reply?
At the very least a few sentences, at the most a small paragraph. Not too advanced writing but no horrible grammar please

You may want to put this in the red star connections.

Under the partner connections I'd blue star and red star connections tabs. Since you are a red star you are above 18 anyone with blue is under. But once you click on the tab you should be able to create a request like this and may find more partners.

Hope that answered your question. Any others feel free to ask me.

Under the partner connections I'd blue star and red star connections tabs. Since you are a red star you are above 18 anyone with blue is under. But once you click on the tab you should be able to create a request like this and may find more partners.

Hope that answered your question. Any others feel free to ask me.
Oh okay that's helpful to know thanks! Is there a way to move this thread there or do I need to remake a post?

I would say just make a new thread there the admins can probably delete this once you make a new one or win they see these.

Your welcome.

A thread moderation request is also a rather simple solution, letting the staff team move the thread for you.

Do you have any sort of.. Plot type thing to go with your idea? (Either or both)
If you don't, I might be open to spitballing some ideas, see if we can come up with something?