1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, SM, Medieval, Modren, Feudal Japan
Here are some ideas for roleplays that I'd like to play out please pm me if interested. :)

Contract Marriage Plot-

(My character's) world has been flipped entirely, her father's business suddenly has went bankrupt and the debt is outrageously 50 million dollars! (My character) is more than willing to help her father, determined to lend a helping hand however she can to get her father out of debt. Suddenly without proper warning (your character) either someone to claim a debt or someone looking to also lend a helping hand, but at a price. Proposing marriage, of course for whatever reason you'd want.

Past can be the present- Always dreaming of what happened during the past years of feudal Japan, being native to the entire area was just as frustrating. But one day in strange event thinking death was just about area the corner, a slip and a fall lands this day dreamer into past where she undoubtedly meets things she can't possibly begin to explain. Running away from a suitor who proclaims love, right into the arms of a handsome yet reluctant demon who she's sure she's seen before in her future era. Love sparks, she mends the wound of both broken heart and a quickly healing moral wound. Only problem is, she still wants to go home, as he falls deeper in love with her and sabotaging her only way home, she runs off from him as well. Now desperate and alone she finds comfort in a village of demon hunters who not only help her back to her own era in exchange for knowledge of the things to come, she is protected from the crazed husband who thinks she's a rare bride for the taking, a dangerously love sicken demon and the powers of fate. Once she's home, everything she knew about her future life has changed and she's faced with an unworldly person standing before her door the next morning, devilish and unforgettable features...what happened in her past, why was he here and wealthy in her future?

Unexpected family- Everyone wants to meet their favorite singer or actor, not because of their on stage presence, but because of their looks, performances. You wonder and dwell on what do they do when they're alone. To fixed on school as it is her last year of high school (my character) is met with a shocking news flash, her father not only married an actress and one known to frequent of the red carpet, she's forced to move in with her new family only to find her step brother is none other than Music/Actor/whatever you want him to be. She's both shocked and quickly tols not to mention anything to friends she can't tell anyone about her new family, not only will her father who is a brain surgeon not be funded for his projects over sea but their entire life will be opened and dug into. That's not all, her brother is not the only additional player, but an younger sister who is very selfish and reluctant to share is mixed into the already cramped space of sharing the lime light with her brother and attention of her mother and new father. And though that should end it, there's a spark between the other two siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.