Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey y'all! I've recently gotten the itchin for a good rp" typefest" and am looking for someone to join me. I am searching for someone else who likes romance and fantasy/supernatural creatures. As the title of the thread suggests I am looking for a male partner/character to accompany my female one in their own adventure. I have a few ideas/pairing I'm interested in but would still love to hear from you. Just message me either on here or through PM if you wanna talk.

To quickly add some pairing options:
Vampire x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
(Fallen) Angel x Demon
Demon x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Princess x Prince/knight (or other medieval pairings)
Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature
Supernatural creature x Human

As far as plots go, I'm feeling forbidden romance scenarios if you're up for it too :)

Adding a brief plot idea I’m looking to play around with

Dragon Shape Shifter (male) x Human/Sacrifice (female)

Dragons can shape shift into a more human-noid form (but is still obviously not quite human). What I was thinking would be is the dragon has a cave with their hoard of gold and collects a yearly 'dragon's tax' on the villages in his territory. One village doesn't have nearly enough gold for whatever reason and instead offers one of their own instead as the sacrifice. For whatever reason, the dragon accepts it as payment, but gives a deadline for the village to come up with more gold Or face destruction. Unable to sit idly by, the tribute/sacrifice/offering begins plotting to gain the dragon's trust to either convince the dragon not to/destroy the dragon.

I may have a idea that works with a male shape shifting dragon and their human sacrifice/tribute female.

Awesome, go ahead and shoot me a PM :)

Still looking for partners!

I have an itching for the the fallen angel x human pairing and a modern day plot in mind if anyone is interested in playing the Angel.