Looking for Male partner

S

Shadow629

Original poster
Hey y'all! I've recently gotten the itchin for a good rp" typefest" and am looking for someone to join me. I am searching for someone else who likes romance and fantasy/supernatural creatures. As the title of the thread suggests I am looking for a male partner/character to accompany my female one in their own adventure. I have a few ideas/pairing I'm interested in but would still love to hear from you. Just message me either on here or through PM if you wanna talk.

To quickly add some pairing options:
Vampire x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
(Fallen) Angel x Demon
Demon x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Princess x Prince/knight
Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature
Supernatural creature x Human

I have a few brief lines of basic/rough plot ideas to go with most all of the pairings that

Oh and to add a non fantasy pairing that's kinda forbidden love in a way:
Roommate x Roommate
Whether it be two roommates in a house/ apartment or like an RA and student in dorms, I'm interested in both

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Summer
*pops head in door*

Well hello there! I am always up for these sorts of things. ^-^ I can certainly play Male female and everything else. I'm usually up for every pairing types.

Well hello here. I can try for the sort of things listed.
Princess x Prince/knight
Roommate x Roommate

*pops head in door*

Well hello there! I am always up for these sorts of things. ^-^ I can certainly play Male female and everything else. I'm usually up for every pairing types.

Awesome! Go ahead and shoot me a PM and we can sort thing out there.

• Thank You
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Well hello here. I can try for the sort of things listed.
Princess x Prince/knight
Roommate x Roommate

Go ahead and send a PM, we can talk there :)

Just about any of those pairings work I've got quite a few ideas for plots as well if you'd like to take a look.