looking for male dom for sasunaru yaoi rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by lunaria jones, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. making a sasunaru rp and looking for someone to play the dominant you can choose if you want to play sasuke or naruto. i want to rp this in pm's its easier that way. i also dont mind adding certain fetishes. if your interested please respond here or pm me. thank you.

2. im still searching...

3. still looking

4. Hmmm...I'd take part in this. Dominant Naruto "persuades" Sasuke to return to the hidden leaf.

5. I would like to do a sasunaru with you. A dominate Sasuke finally shows the real reason why he left Konoha one night.

6. Uh, erm, if this is intended to be a roleplay with graphically depicted sex scenes (hence the word yaoi), this needs to be moved to the libertine roleplay. You can ask a staff member to move it or request a thread moderation at the bottom of the website. If not, my apologies for assuming. Teenagers and adults aren't allowed to roleplay actual sex scenarios together so I had to make sure what this was requesting just in case, because a teenager offered himself to take up the part as the dominant character. ^^;

7. @Unsun I don't mean for this to sound rude but the role play would be in pms (privet messages) like the original post said. This was just a request. And you really didn't have to make sure of anything. @lunaria jones has been on for a year, I think they know what they are doing.

8. @Fujoshi*Girl I understand your intentions to not come across as rude and I appreciate your input, but I do believe that I have a right to make sure this is in the correct forum. Even if it would be through PMs, if this is intentionally going to be actual yaoi, it needs to be moved to the libertine roleplay partner request forum because when these sort of requests are made (assuming this was meant to be libertine) in any public forum (the ones outside of libertine), it attracts teenagers and it's dangerous. Therefore, stating that @lunaria jones has been on for a year doesn't really do much in this case of whether or not knows what they're doing. I apologize if that came off as offensive, but it is the truth. Just remember, everyone makes mistakes. That's why I followed my instinct and asked in order to make sure they weren't planning on this being a roleplay with actual sex scenarios in it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oh god sorry i thought this WAS libertine. i was exhausted when i made this sorry ill switch it as soon as i can thank you for bringing this to my attention

10. as for those who want to rp this with me please send me a pm i WILL be checking your age regardless but please dont send me a request if you are NOT above 18 years old. if you are above 18 i cant wait to hear from you.

11. @lunaria jones No worries. Everyone makes mistakes. As input, teenagers won't see your request once you place the thread in libertine. I assume you already know what to do when you need to move the thread? :)

12. still looking for rp partners

13. still looking

14. still searching for partners

15. I'll roleplay with you, I prefer to be a seme Sasuke and have mpreg if your comfortable with it.

16. I would like to roleplay with you, I would be either uke Naruto or seme Sasuke

17. still looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.