looking for male character for romance rp

A

Ace

Original poster
I have been craving a fantasy forbidden love type rp for a while. I'm open to ideas for this so if you're interested pm me or just tell me here! I tend to reply right away if I can, if not I don't usually take more than an hour if I can help it. All I ask is that you don't just stop replying, if you lose interest or simply can't reply for a little while please let me know and I will do the same.

I have two male characters active. Palithio my Drow and Kirk my Kitsune Ronin. I don't know if they'll suffice.

I have a plot idea(s) for a demon x angel if you are interested.

I have a plot idea that involves two warring kingdoms between the elves and lizard folk

that sounds like it could be interesting. pm me with the plot idea and w can talk more about it :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but a Drow is a dark elf right?

Yes and no. They're skin is dark however their culture is different then that of a surface dark elf.

If you're still accepting, I have a vast multitude of male characters to use, such as a Wolf Demon, Mage, Were-Mummy, Golem, Various Supernaturals, Magical Fighters, Illusion Casters, Fire Sprites, Shinobi, FMA Alchemist, Various Ninja-Assassin Peoples, or anything you happen to want. If you have something specific in mind, I can create a very solid character in minutes, as making new ones is a specialty of mine.

I am still accepting and I just got a little excited haha. I don't know that o have anything specific I want to do but if you want to pm me then we can talk some about it and decide what to do. :)