1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for male character for romance rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ace, May 24, 2014.

1. I have been craving a fantasy forbidden love type rp for a while. I'm open to ideas for this so if you're interested pm me or just tell me here! I tend to reply right away if I can, if not I don't usually take more than an hour if I can help it. All I ask is that you don't just stop replying, if you lose interest or simply can't reply for a little while please let me know and I will do the same.

2. I have two male characters active. Palithio my Drow and Kirk my Kitsune Ronin. I don't know if they'll suffice.

3. I have a plot idea(s) for a demon x angel if you are interested.

4. Correct me if I'm wrong but a Drow is a dark elf right?

5. That sounds great :) pm me with your idea.

6. I have a plot idea that involves two warring kingdoms between the elves and lizard folk

7. that sounds like it could be interesting. pm me with the plot idea and w can talk more about it :)

8. Yes and no. They're skin is dark however their culture is different then that of a surface dark elf.

9. Ah, okay. I could work with that :)

10. If you're still accepting, I have a vast multitude of male characters to use, such as a Wolf Demon, Mage, Were-Mummy, Golem, Various Supernaturals, Magical Fighters, Illusion Casters, Fire Sprites, Shinobi, FMA Alchemist, Various Ninja-Assassin Peoples, or anything you happen to want. If you have something specific in mind, I can create a very solid character in minutes, as making new ones is a specialty of mine.

11. I am still accepting and I just got a little excited haha. I don't know that o have anything specific I want to do but if you want to pm me then we can talk some about it and decide what to do. :)