1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
Searching for two, possibly three replacements for my roleplay Elite Magical Girl Academy. If you like lesbian themes and magical girls in different settings than this is the roleplay for you! :D Must be able to write at least a paragraph and a half and be willing to contribute to the story~

Go here!

Still searching for peeps

Please see the OOC for additional info :) there's a link in the first post.

I'm still searching for one more person :3

Still searchinggggg

I'll join in if that's cool!

Okie! May take a bit with school and Thanksgiving coming up [so much baking -o-] but I'll try to get it up when I can! ^-^

Understandable. Feel free to stop and chat in the OOC in the mean time and send any questions you have over there! :3

Need a third? I've got a magical girl in mind or I can create a new one ~ lemme know ^^

Need a third? I've got a magical girl in mind or I can create a new one ~ lemme know ^^

If you can create a Cs in a timely manner, yes. I need two more people and I don't know who I can depend on.

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Might be searching for one more person! :D

Might be searching for one more person! :D
If you do need one more person, I'd be more than happy to join! Just let me know if you do need them! If not, it's all good. ^ ^

If you do need one more person, I'd be more than happy to join! Just let me know if you do need them! If not, it's all good. ^ ^

Awesome. Is it okay if I PM you when a spot opens up? The person I planned to kick today posted, but if anything changes I'll let you know.

Awesome. Is it okay if I PM you when a spot opens up? The person I planned to kick today posted, but if anything changes I'll let you know.
Absolutely! I'll be ready when you need me!

Searching again! :) Only interested in reliable folks!

Hello~ Color me intrigued! Buuut I won't be able to actually look into what it takes until Wednesday or so. Are you willing to wait that long? ^^

Also, are you looking for new characters or for people to take over existing characters? (Which is to say, I'm curious as to how you are story-ly booting people and bringing in new ones?)

Status
Not open for further replies.