Looking for M/M Partners!

W

wetsausage

Original poster
Hello! My name is Axel. I'm looking for some M/M partners! I'm a casual-detailed writer and can write anything from one paragraph to ten paragraphs depending on what my partner prefers. I am eighteen and enjoy sexual themes in my roleplays, though they don't have to be the focus. I generally roleplay as the bottom just because it's a personal preference of mine. PM me with some plots or pairings if you're interested! Or I have some of my own that I would love to share. I'm new to this site and don't know how it works so bear with me. :)

Hi Axel! ^^ I'm new to this site as well so no worries haha :) I've been roleplaying on and off for about 7 years (started when I was 17, I'm 24 now). I've actually been looking for a one-on-one MxM roleplay, so perhaps we could try it out? I don't mind have a preference for bottom or top, but seeing you prefer to roleplay as the bottom, I could definitely give the top a go. I tend to need a bit of help with creating a plot, but if you have some initial idea(s) I'm sure we can work something out together!

Hi Axel! ^^ I'm new to this site as well so no worries haha :) I've been roleplaying on and off for about 7 years (started when I was 17, I'm 24 now). I've actually been looking for a one-on-one MxM roleplay, so perhaps we could try it out? I don't mind have a preference for bottom or top, but seeing you prefer to roleplay as the bottom, I could definitely give the top a go. I tend to need a bit of help with creating a plot, but if you have some initial idea(s) I'm sure we can work something out together!
Hello! I don't know how to send messages yet, so if you're able to, would you mind sending one over?

Hello! I don't know how to send messages yet, so if you're able to, would you mind sending one over?

Sure thing! Just sent you a message!

(Just so you know how to do it: go to someone's profile and click 'Start Conversation' :) )

Well hello!
I am a fellow lover of mxm roleplays, and I am also a casual poster since it depends if i am on my phone or on my laptop!
I prefer a goal-based roleplay with romance themes, and fantasy lets me write more but i am not afraid to do slice-of life or any other genre of roleplay.
My characters usually are switches, but i do have some dominate or submissive characters if ever needed