3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance,, old time (medieval)
Hello everyone!!!
HI! My name is Aeriel, and as the title says, I am searching for some amazing long term partners!

A few things you should know about me!

1. I work, so when I'm at work, I'll be able to reply on my breaks. Other than that, I am usually always on because I love this site!

2. I am not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for about 7 or 8 years. So I require my partners to be able to write at an intermediate, adept, or advanced level.

3. I love making new friends. I'd like my partners to feel like they can talk to me. So feel free to!

Okay, on to some rules and then ideas!
Rules:

1. You must be 18 or older to rp with me.

2. If you decide you don't want to rp with me anymore after we've started, just tell me, don't ghost me.

3. Contribute to the planning.

4. I usually only play a female unless I'm doubling.

5. Please tell me your boundaries for sex in rps. I actually really enjoy writing explicit content, but if you have any limitations, let me know before we begin because I don't want to cross any boundaries.

6. On character sheets, if you're going to use a picture please don't use an anime type picture.. I know it's picky, but for some reason it bothers me. I can't realistically imagine characters in a situation when my character looks like a real person and yours looks like an anime character.

Now, on to ideas!
Here are some pairing ideas. I have some plot ideas as well, but I don't really want to put them all here so if you'd like to know those, just ask! I'll bold the character I would prefer to play, but I wouldn't be opposed to playing the other. Some are mxf, fxf, or both.

Pairings:

1. Assassin x Target (mxf or fxf)

2. [Rival kingdoms, medieval] Prince x Princess

3. Princess/Queen/Duchess x Knight/Squire/Stable boy

4. Lifetime enemies (mxf or fxf)

5. Best friends (mxf or fxf)

6. Rival gang leaders (romance)

7. Target x Captor (mxf or fxf)

8. Forbidden plots. We can discuss these via pm!

These were just some general pairings, and we could discuss plots for them via PM. ALSO, I only rp over PM.

I have more detailed plot ideas, if you'd like to hear about those, PM me and let me know! Also, if you have some ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them :)

Please PM me if you're interested. I can't wait to meet all of you! :)

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
Still looking!

Still searching!

I'm really interested in these ideas! Your rules are fine with me - and FxF would be a preference for me.

- Lifetime enemies, best friends, or something medieval would be interesting. Maybe we could discuss it?

Reactions: Aeriel
I'm really interested in these ideas! Your rules are fine with me - and FxF would be a preference for me.

- Lifetime enemies, best friends, or something medieval would be interesting. Maybe we could discuss it?

Sure! PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.