Looking for longterm partners (Back from the dead)

M

Mr. Rattlesnake

Original poster
Heya everybody, after being gone for a while, I have returned. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I don't have too much to say, so I'll keep short and sweet and to the point. I'm looking for 2-3 partners who are okay with a long term roleplay. I try and post probably 3-4 times a week, possibly more if I'm not busy. Just giving ya'll a heads up as well, I tend to get easily distracted and sometimes I don't post for 4 or 5 days, feel free to pm me if that's the case, I don't dislike you, I just honestly forget to reply sometimes :) If I'm going to be gone longer than a week, I'll try and give you a heads up, please try to do the same if need be.

In terms of rps, I normally stick to slice of life with some drama in it. I play a normally dom straight male (Though I can play MXM if rp demands it) Post wise, 2 to 3 good sized paragraphs should do. Please have a adept understanding of English

I prefer to rp over threads, but we can rp via PM if you're comfortable with that.

That's basically about it, I have a few ideas for and rp stewing in my mind as we speak, but I'm always open to listen to your ideas as well, if your interested in rping, go ahead and shoot me a PM and we can discuss details :)

Still looking for 1-2 more partners