1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for long time partners!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Horus, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I am looking for partners interested in a Novella style type of rp. I have many characters that have very different backgrounds that I think would be a lot of fun. And if any of them don't fit the starter you send than I can create another. I am looking for a crossover type of rp as well so you don't have to be pigeon hold to what you want your character to do or not do. I am up for an "Anything Is Possible" Universe. So if I sound like an RPer you want to get to know better let me know. I am only looking for no more the two to RP with. So hit me up if you wanna create a new world with me.

2. Seems legit. Pm me for more info.

3. I could try to come up with a new world with you. Shoot me a PM?

4. Interesting... Let's bounce a few bunnies off the wall and see what spawns. :)

5. I am also interested, feel free to pm me

6. also interested. XD

7. I've got a fantasy universe created that would work very well for the type of rp you're looking to do. Please send me a PM and we can go over it :)