looking for long time friend and rp partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apococlisp

Original poster
1) No one liners I can’t really do anything with these.
2) I want to be friends with you I would really like us to have conversations become friends.
3) If you don’t like the rp no problems just tell me and I will leave you alone.
4) Romance is a must in all my rps other than that I am open to all and any ideas
5) I play males in all the rps and I do m/f
also for my fandoms I only do ocxoc​

Now to the roles I would like to do I will bold the roles I want but I am always open to changing sides

Prince or kingxbodyguard
Best friendxbest friend
Teacherxstudent
mental paientx
nurse
foster kids
brotherxsister​

Now I don’t really have a role for this maybe we can turn one of the above roles into this I would love to get some kind of horror roleplay going.
Here are some fandoms

Naruto
Dragon ball z
Pokemon
X-men
Dc universe
Elder scrolls universe
Dragon age
Mass effect
Avengers​

I'm interested in either best friend x best friend, brother x sister, or foster kids! I actually I have a cool idea for the brother sister if you're interested! I think we would be great role-play partners! Please PM me if you're interested!!

I would love to either do the teacher x student or foster kids one ^^ just pm me!!

I'm up for the Prince/King x Body guard or the Mental Patient x Nurse pairings. Message me if you want to start with either of those. :)

If you want a Pokemon if be up to discussing one with you.

I'd like to Roleplay with you. Still looking for a partner?

I'm interested in Teacher x Student, if you would like, and still looking, shoot me a pm

I'm interested in the avengers and foster kids. I might be willing to do something naruto or DC universe if you are still looking.

Are you still open and looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.