looking for long time friend and rp partner.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by apococlisp, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) No one liners I can’t really do anything with these.
    2) I want to be friends with you I would really like us to have conversations become friends.
    3) If you don’t like the rp no problems just tell me and I will leave you alone.
    4) Romance is a must in all my rps other than that I am open to all and any ideas
    5) I play males in all the rps and I do m/f
    also for my fandoms I only do ocxoc​

Now to the roles I would like to do I will bold the roles I want but I am always open to changing sides

Prince or kingxbodyguard
    Best friendxbest friend
    Teacherxstudent
    mental paientx
    nurse
    foster kids
    brotherxsister​

Now I don’t really have a role for this maybe we can turn one of the above roles into this I would love to get some kind of horror roleplay going.
    Here are some fandoms

Naruto
    Dragon ball z
    Pokemon
    X-men
    Dc universe
    Elder scrolls universe
    Dragon age
    Mass effect
    Avengers​

2. I'm interested in either best friend x best friend, brother x sister, or foster kids! I actually I have a cool idea for the brother sister if you're interested! I think we would be great role-play partners! Please PM me if you're interested!!

3. I would love to either do the teacher x student or foster kids one ^^ just pm me!!

4. I'm up for the Prince/King x Body guard or the Mental Patient x Nurse pairings. Message me if you want to start with either of those. :)

5. If you want a Pokemon if be up to discussing one with you.

6. are you still open? :3

7. I am send me a pm?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd like to Roleplay with you. Still looking for a partner?

9. I'm interested in Teacher x Student, if you would like, and still looking, shoot me a pm

10. I'm interested in the avengers and foster kids. I might be willing to do something naruto or DC universe if you are still looking.

11. Are you still open and looking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.