Looking for long-term RP with a dependable partner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchosias

Pain and Pleasure 2 sides of the same coin!
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Thriler, Cyberpunk, Post-Apocal
Hi peoples! I'm interested in pursuing a long-term story-driven RP, in any of the folowing fandoms: Fallout, Blade Runner, any variation of James Bond-esque setting, Deus Ex, Star Wars or Star Trek (just dont expect me to know the names of all the ships and other techy stuff :P ; I'm familiar vith the basics but I dont much care for the space-operesque part of it, boring, I'm much more a ground-type ).

Aniway, I write at least a paragraph or more, I like descriptivenes and atention to detail (especialy in sex and combat scenes), I do not like supernatural nonsense or radicaly twisting realism, how-ever. I also like a gritty feel to the world, so no cartoon-ish stuff (and ABSOLUTLY no anime).

And... just because I'm looking for plot, it dont mean I dont seek plenty of smut too. :devil: So the RP wuld be 18+ for sure, and the smut wuld be rather explicit and intense, vhen it happens. I'd post a full list of my likes/dislikes, but I dont think this is the right place for that, I'l give details in PMs, so here I'l only mention my chars are bisexual, vith a more hetero-bent, and I wil never play any furry/futa/other non-human types. I play strictly female main characters (but can add male NPCs as needed).

Thats about all, if your interested PM me and we'l talk! :)))

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Hello. Since you are going to be looking for sex, I've moved this roleplay to the Livertine forum. In the future any request for a roleplay or actual roleplay that will definitely contain sex should be posted there, to keep 17- individuals from posting/writing with 18+ members.

That's all. Happy partner hunting.

Marchosias

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
  1. Female
Genres
Hello. Since you are going to be looking for sex, I've moved this roleplay to the Livertine forum. In the future any request for a roleplay or actual roleplay that will definitely contain sex should be posted there, to keep 17- individuals from posting/writing with 18+ members.

That's all. Happy partner hunting.
Thx. I didnt notice the sub-area for 18+ requests, sorry. Stil figuring out the site.

Marchosias

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
  1. Female
Genres
Update: I got 6 diferent ppl interested by now, and I'l only take up to 2 long-term one on one RPs (dont think I can keep up with more) so I'm puting this on-hold for the time being. Thanx for the interest, I'l post more updates as needed. :)

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Update: I got 6 diferent ppl interested by now, and I'l only take up to 2 long-term one on one RPs (dont think I can keep up with more) so I'm puting this on-hold for the time being. Thanx for the interest, I'l post more updates as needed. :)
There any openings for this? :) I've been playing Fallout 4 since it came out, but I've just recently gotten ideas for a few RPs in the universe.

Marchosias

Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
  1. Female
Genres
There any openings for this? :) I've been playing Fallout 4 since it came out, but I've just recently gotten ideas for a few RPs in the universe.
No, sorry, I'm full here for now. And I dont play F4, only ever played F3 and NV.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
No, sorry, I'm full here for now. And I dont play F4, only ever played F3 and NV.
Alright :)

F4 was fun. Wish they had more of the systems from 3 and NV (just put together better), but it was still pretty fun.

Anyway, I hope your RPs go well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.