Looking for long-term rp partners and friends!

Cealen

lesbean, probably
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hey!

Like the title says, I'm looking for some long term partners. I love getting to know my rp partners and being friends with them, outside of role playing. It really makes role playing so much better. So, Is that something you're into, too? Then great! You're in the right place.

- Stuff about me -

1. I'm 17 years old, but I am turning 18 in a month.

2. My timezone is eastern standard time. For now, I'm available all the time pretty much since i have no life since it's summertime, but I start college in a couple of weeks, which will make me more busy.

3. I keep tabs open. Just because it says i'm online may not mean I'm actually on the site!

4. I like using discord to talk! If you wanna add me, it's cealen#8049

- Important Roleplaying Information -

1. I'm very gay. If we do romance, I like to make it gay too. I rarely rp M x F romantically but if its pure friendship that's alright! Just be aware, please.

2. I don't really use BBCode, but if you use it that's fine. Just make it readable!

3. Due to my almost-turning-18 situation, I am NOT doing any sort of smut or sexual stuff until I become red star due to me turning 18. Please understand!

4. I curse, IC and OCC.

5. I really just want to have fun roleplaying. If you have very very strict standards that you adhere to, and expect me to write 5 pages of a reply, I really can't do that! I love detailed rps as much as the next guy but I have my limits.

Now that's out of the way....

- General RP Stuff! -

Response length: I try to match what you write, but I usually write a couple of small to large length paragraphs!

Response Time: I usually can put out several responses a day. I try to respond ASAP!

Out Of Character Talk: I love just talking in general! Please, feel free to!

Genres I LOVE: I'm a sucker for fantasy and world building. I also do like romances because it can really delve deep into characters' relationships which makes me so so happy. I also like modern if the plot is actually interesting.

Genres I'm cool with: Basically everything else, if it catches my interest. Except for...

Genres I really dislike: Fandom. I don't like it at all. If it's based off a series though, that's all good, just let me know. Also zombie apocalypses I don't really like either.

Things I LOVE: Plotting!! I love discussing whats going to happen next, but also I may surprise you >:). Worldbuilding included! I also love talking and asking questions about a character. I love my children.

So, If you are interested in roleplaying with me based on what I said, add me on my discord (again, it's cealen#8049) or shoot me a message here.

- Plot Ideas -

Hey, this spot finally has something in it! (Updated on August 15th)

So for the most part, I have a couple of pairings right now in mind that i’m craving something of sorts on. These are like “mini plots” in a sense as they’re not fully fleshed out, so we can develop them together more!

- “Business Partners” -
(Modern, but could be adjusted to fit other genres)

Characters A and B run a shady shop together, where they sell “magical cure alls”, “rare never before seen oddities”, and all that sort of fake stuff . Characters A and B make quick money off of tricking gullible costumers, and they’re good at it, until they have an unfortunate run in with the law. Forced out of the city, they have to restablish their business empire, and the trouble that comes along with that.

- “I Don’t Have A Creative Title For This One Yet” -
(Fantasy, Medieval, Drama)

Character A is a traveling bard, going from place to place preforming songs for those who listen. They recently, though, have been hired as entertainment for Character B, an influential aristocrat who lives in the lap of luxury. There’s something more to Character A that meets the eye, though; they’re a spy in reality. Using their talent in music as a coverup, they collect information in order to sell it to people who want it, and Character B is no exception. Character A wants something out of Character B, and they plan to do whatever they can to get that.

That’s all for now, I really wanna do either of these! If you’re not interested though in these two plots, shoot me a message with something you wanna do and we’ll work something out. :)

Last edited:
Do you generally use pre-made characters or do you create new characters for each RP (or a mix of both). In case you use pre-made characters, could you tell me a bit about them? :)

Do you generally use pre-made characters or do you create new characters for each RP (or a mix of both). In case you use pre-made characters, could you tell me a bit about them? :)

Hello ! I generally do make new characters for rps, I don’t want to get stuff mixed up from two different rps with the same character, as that happened before when I did that .-. ...

Hello! ^-^

I may be a +18 person but I wouldn't mind cooking something up with you if you'd be interested! I have discord too but if you wanna shot me a PM here go ahead and we could talk more! :)

I also noticed that you just joined the website, welcome! X]

Hello!

I couldn't help but notice that we're both new and teen members (I'm also 17, but have some months before the big one-eight). I'd be interested in creating a roleplay with you, and even more so in becoming friends! If you're still looking, of course!!

update!

Hello everyone! So turns out i had an old account on here that I totally forgot about lol

But I got that all sorted out and I’m still open to more rps! So just shoot me a message if you’re interested :)​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
I’d be good with doing somthing medieval fantasy.

For reply lengths, are you looking for someone who can multiple paragraphs and whatnot? Because I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but the longest I can probably do a large paragraph!

For reply lengths, are you looking for someone who can multiple paragraphs and whatnot? Because I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but the longest I can probably do a large paragraph!

Yeah, that’s fine! Just shoot me a message with what you’re interested in doing :)

Reactions: ArtisticArmoury
update!

Hey there! I added 2 plots!! Check em out :)​

Hello there! The business partner plot sounds like it could be a lot of fun, so I'd love to explore the idea, plot points, and potential characters with you! Also, I'll add you on Discord asap, as I like to chat on there as well. =)