1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for long term rp partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dark_one, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone I am new to roleplaying so please be patient with me here are some roles I may like I would like it to be mxm or mxf sorry I only play males.

Fantasy

VampirexHuman
    Prince
    xbodyguard
    Knightxknight
    Vampireprincexvampireprincess
    I was also thinking of doing like a fantasy school rp but that is more of a group one so if I get enough interest that can be a thing

Modern
    Bestfriendxbestfriend
    Collage roomates
    Teacherxstudent
    Superheroxsidekick

Fandoms

Now before I show these fandoms I will let everyone right now know that in these fandoms it will have nothing to do with the characters in the shows/movies/games etc. if will either be before or after the events of the said fandom.

Naruto
    Final fantasy 7or 8
    x-men
    Avengers
    Justice league
    Mass effect
    Dragon age
    Harry potter
    Star wars​

2. I'd be willing to play a female vampire in the vampirexhuman rp. Pm me if you're interested.

3. Vampireprincexvampireprincess

Interested. :)

4. A best friend x best friend would be cool for a romance haven't done one in a while pm me if you still want to :)

5. Hello, I'm interested in the vampireXHuman, maleXmale

6. Interested in a Vampire x Human
    Female human here :)
    Pm me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.