!! looking for long term roleplaying partners !!

T

tootin

Original poster
~ Hello! I've been on this site a few times and I'm ready to get right back into roleplaying! Here's a few things I really like to roleplay!

A little about myself-
A lot of people call me toot. Weird right? Well I'm eighteen years old, your typical college girl. For years, I have always loved to roleplay and lately, I haven't really found anyone to be my long-term partner so hopefully that will change. Let's see here.. I have six dogs and two turtles.(Ik. I love animals.) So Yeah. Boring right?
  • Anime
  • Real-Life
  • Wolf Packs

Genres
1. Apocalyptic(Zombies of course!)
2. Fantasy(Vampires, werewolves, etc)
3. Futuristic(Robots)
4. Historical(WW2, Medieval)

Fandoms
1. The Walking Dead
2. Twilight
3. Vampire Diaries
4. World War Z
5. Pacific Rim
6. Resident Evil
Anime Fandoms
1. Highschool Of The Dead
2. Darker Than Black
3. Sword Art Online
4. Black Butler
5. Attack On Titan
Game Fandoms
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout
3. Dead By Daylight
4. Apex Legends(cringe right?)

And yeah, I know. Horror, I love.

Gotta add a little romance, am I right?
(Preferably BxG)

I consider myself a moderate to advanced role player since I've been doing it for years! I love to roleplay multiple characters at once to keep things rolling myself.

I most definitely roleplay my OC's, but canons, depending on the plot, I do.

Pshh. Grammer doesn't bother me. Everyone makes mistakes.

Don't worry, our personal lives are so much important so inactivity doesn't bother me! Just a heads up will do just fine!

If your interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or reply on this thread!

Reactions: Levina
Skyrim i am interested in.

I'll do somthing fantasy, futuristic or a fandom based on SAO.

OMG, CAN WE PLS DO PACIFIC RIM! I LOVE THE FIRST AND SECOND MOVIE SM!

@tootin
I have a particular plot involving wolf packs if you'd like to see if you're interested in it.
It used to be a group roleplay of mine but I'm sure we can diminish it to a 1x1. :)

~ Hello! I've been on this site a few times and I'm ready to get right back into roleplaying! Here's a few things I really like to roleplay!

A little about myself-
A lot of people call me toot. Weird right? Well I'm eighteen years old, your typical college girl. For years, I have always loved to roleplay and lately, I haven't really found anyone to be my long-term partner so hopefully that will change. Let's see here.. I have six dogs and two turtles.(Ik. I love animals.) So Yeah. Boring right?
  • Anime
  • Real-Life
  • Wolf Packs

Genres
1. Apocalyptic(Zombies of course!)
2. Fantasy(Vampires, werewolves, etc)
3. Futuristic(Robots)
4. Historical(WW2, Medieval)

Fandoms
1. The Walking Dead
2. Twilight
3. Vampire Diaries
4. World War Z
5. Pacific Rim
6. Resident Evil
Anime Fandoms
1. Highschool Of The Dead
2. Darker Than Black
3. Sword Art Online
4. Black Butler
5. Attack On Titan
Game Fandoms
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout
3. Dead By Daylight
4. Apex Legends(cringe right?)

And yeah, I know. Horror, I love.

Gotta add a little romance, am I right?
(Preferably BxG)

I consider myself a moderate to advanced role player since I've been doing it for years! I love to roleplay multiple characters at once to keep things rolling myself.

I most definitely roleplay my OC's, but canons, depending on the plot, I do.

Pshh. Grammer doesn't bother me. Everyone makes mistakes.

Don't worry, our personal lives are so much important so inactivity doesn't bother me! Just a heads up will do just fine!

If your interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or reply on this thread!

I do like Resident Evil but I have only played two games in the series so I am unfamiliar with the characters and universe. Would you be open to doing Resident Evil with original characters? I'd love to do one based on the canon characters but I just don't know the franchise well enough.

Unfortunately I haven't played any of the game series but I have seen all the movies. I'd be more than happy to roleplay a movie-based roleplay with OC characters if you'd like :)

Unfortunately I haven't played any of the game series but I have seen all the movies. I'd be more than happy to roleplay a movie-based roleplay with OC characters if you'd like :)

Sounds good.

I haven't seen the films either (sorry lol) but definitely open to following your lead on something while contributing ideas of my own.

Can I PM you, assuming you're still interested?

Of course! I haven't done a RE thread in a long time so I'm pretty hyped for something like that. We can just follow a few plots in the movies that I can share with you about

As you can see by my sexy profile pic of my sona, I love fantasy. I'm new to the site so hmu if you want to plan something out ^^

I haven't thought about a DBD run but that would be fun and interesting with a horror theme.