Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello!

So, um, this post will be shorter, since I think if I write too much I scare people away.

I am looking for long-term partners and I'm just dropping my expectations. Here are a few things you'll need to know.

1. I mostly play female characters, but I am willing to just go with anything at this point..
  2. I write fairly long replies, I usually use third person past tense, but I can switch to anything you want.
  3. I mainly use Discord, but I can try new things if you want.
And this would be it, really. I'm always available, so just feel free to reply to the post, or message me. Uh, have a nice day..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Serena
Hi.

Sounds like we could get on well. Like your writing sample.
Am interested to hear your ideas for an RP.

PM me. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Black_Swallow
I think we could work something out. And Discord's fine with me.
Hello!

So, um, this post will be shorter, since I think if I write too much I scare people away.

I am looking for long-term partners and I'm just dropping my expectations. Here are a few things you'll need to know.

1. I mostly play female characters, but I am willing to just go with anything at this point..
  2. I write fairly long replies, I usually use third person past tense, but I can switch to anything you want.
  3. I usually keep myself away from smut, but at this point anything is good for me, I just need to escape to a different world right now.
  4. I mainly use Discord, but I can try new things if you want.
And this would be it, really. I'm always available, so just feel free to reply to the post, or message me. Uh, have a nice day..