1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for long term partners! FxM FxF MxM

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by UnicornBunny, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I am Bunny! Or you can call me BunBun, either way that is not the important thing. The important thing is we are both searching for roleplay partners. So I am going to tell you a few things about myself so you can see if I'm right for you.

My post size ranges from one too possibly three paragraphs, though I generally average at two if thats whats being given to me. I can of course learn to do more, if you give me more I will push myself to meet your amount. That being said there may also be times where I just do not know how to respond with two or three paragraphs or even one. So you may also see small half paragraphs. A sad truth I must say.

I can play male or female. Recently I have been playing males a lot so please someone let me not be the male? In fxf and mxm unless you specify other wise I will most likely be the dominant. Though I will admit I would prefer not to be.

I would love if these could all have some sort of romance! I prefer to not do fandoms!

Pairings

Princexbutler
    StudentxStudent
    Mage apprenticexMage/Mage apprentice
    Monster x Ghost (I would prefer to be the ghost)

ThiefxMurderer
    Gang leader x Cop or loner
    Goody two shoes X rebel
    Cat neko X dog neko
    Vampire x witch/werewolf/ghost
    CEOx Ranch owner
    BossX Employee
    Adopted sibling X adopted sibling
    Mentally ill X Kind soul
    Beastx human
    SlaveXMaster
    Big bad wolf X red/ mad hatter/ beast/ Chesire
    Mad hatterx Alice/ Alex/ Chesire

If you have any ideas please tell me!

2. I'm curious about what you mean by 'cat neko/dog neko?' Neko is cat in Japanese, so by cat neko I assume you mean a four-legged, furry, not anthro cat. What is a dog-cat, though?

3. It would be a hybrid of both cat and dog.

4. Mentally ill X kind soul and slave X master look cool. Send me details!

5. What kind of details are you looking for?

6. Like plots and stuff

7. I like the adopted sibling x adopted sibling idea! Shoot me a pm if you want to~

8. -Big bad wolf X red/ mad hatter/ beast/ Chesire

-Mad hatterx Alice/ Alex/ Chesire

I'd love to do an MxM with you for either of these.

With me as Cheshire.

9. Pm me please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.