1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for long term partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by QuilliansRose, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I'm just going to make this short and sweet but straight to the point . I can sit here and rattle off lists of things about me, what I do, what I don't, and you get the idea. But if you are not looking for long term then this isn't going to be for you.

About me
    - I'm 24
    - I go by the nickname Luna a lot but real name is Ashley
    - Loves to do mature romance rps, I have very few limits
    - My lengths depends on my energy I have left. I don't do one liners a whole lot and I'm trying to get away from that. Hey I love improving my flaws.
    - I can rp on threads, pm , and outside of this place. Sometimes life makes it hard to log on a lot and I'm willing to work with anyone on this.
    - I am pretty opened minded and will try new ideas and/or existing ones. there isn't a lot I don't do.
    - if you respect me and is willing to work with me, you will get the same treatment.
    - I prefer female roles but I can do males. So I have no issues doing same gender pairings if requested.
    - I do fandom and original rps, sometimes a mash up them both
    - I can use multiple characters at once
    - Spelling and grammar - I'm relaxed about it as long as you can do it to the best of your ability. I know everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

The only request I have is if you are wanting a mature rp, please be 18+. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I will admit I have been looking for someone who could role-play vampires really good. Just one request please if you take this up, no twilight. It isn't my cup a tea, I did read the series and watch the movies before I made my decision. If asked to do Vampire of the Mas. , I'm for it but please be willing to work with me. I'm just getting into it.

So either reply here or pm me if anyone is interested.

2. I can help you with that. ; )

In fact, I have the feeling that you may be one of those partenrs that are found only once every 1000 years! And I'm not letting this oportunity go, so yes, I can be your long term partner.

3. grins happily; I'll totally do a vampire rp with you!

4. I would love to do a Vampire RP with you.

5. What sort of fandoms do you do? c:

6. I'm doing one post to same me time from posting four different things. Its been a long day, lol

Tritsteel - Awesome, I'm game and is there anything that you are interested to do or try?

Yami and Horus - I'm game as well and I'm willing to work with you too on what you want to do.

Moogs- If you are looking into animes/ mangas, that list would go on. As for American comics, I haven't touched upon them as much as I'd like too, the same goes for movies. I do do them but its usually upon request

To everyone- But anyway, how and where shall we work out the details to who is doing what? Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to this.

7. I also can do a roleplay with you. PM so we can hash out details please. :D