Looking for long term partner

Q

QuilliansRose

Original poster
I'm just going to make this short and sweet but straight to the point . I can sit here and rattle off lists of things about me, what I do, what I don't, and you get the idea. But if you are not looking for long term then this isn't going to be for you.

About me
- I'm 24
- I go by the nickname Luna a lot but real name is Ashley
- Loves to do mature romance rps, I have very few limits
- My lengths depends on my energy I have left. I don't do one liners a whole lot and I'm trying to get away from that. Hey I love improving my flaws.
- I can rp on threads, pm , and outside of this place. Sometimes life makes it hard to log on a lot and I'm willing to work with anyone on this.
- I am pretty opened minded and will try new ideas and/or existing ones. there isn't a lot I don't do.
- if you respect me and is willing to work with me, you will get the same treatment.
- I prefer female roles but I can do males. So I have no issues doing same gender pairings if requested.
- I do fandom and original rps, sometimes a mash up them both
- I can use multiple characters at once
- Spelling and grammar - I'm relaxed about it as long as you can do it to the best of your ability. I know everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

The only request I have is if you are wanting a mature rp, please be 18+. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I will admit I have been looking for someone who could role-play vampires really good. Just one request please if you take this up, no twilight. It isn't my cup a tea, I did read the series and watch the movies before I made my decision. If asked to do Vampire of the Mas. , I'm for it but please be willing to work with me. I'm just getting into it.

So either reply here or pm me if anyone is interested.

I can help you with that. ; )

In fact, I have the feeling that you may be one of those partenrs that are found only once every 1000 years! And I'm not letting this oportunity go, so yes, I can be your long term partner.

grins happily; I'll totally do a vampire rp with you!

I'm doing one post to same me time from posting four different things. Its been a long day, lol

Tritsteel - Awesome, I'm game and is there anything that you are interested to do or try?

Yami and Horus - I'm game as well and I'm willing to work with you too on what you want to do.

Moogs- If you are looking into animes/ mangas, that list would go on. As for American comics, I haven't touched upon them as much as I'd like too, the same goes for movies. I do do them but its usually upon request

To everyone- But anyway, how and where shall we work out the details to who is doing what? Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to this.

I also can do a roleplay with you. PM so we can hash out details please. :D