Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Hi everyone! Been awhile since I've been around, but would like to get back into role playing yet again. So! I'm looking for a few partners to RP with. I would prefer male partners, as I do enjoy some romance hinted through my stories, but do not let that shy you away!
I do modern, fantasy, medieval, some sort of combination of the three. It's the areas I am good at, so lets keep it that way. Also, I play in third person. I have a few ideas and characters in mind that I've been itching to trying out lately, so if you're interested, please let me know!

Reactions: MollyRose
Still looking for at least two more partners! Throw some ideas at me if you have them, would love to hear! I do have pre-made characters I could use if you want to see, otherwise I am more than happy to make up an OC for the story. PM me or comment here.

I have some OCS and plots in mind for fantasy and medieval genres.

For the moment, I think I am full up on what I can hande. If anything dies off or I have some amazing plot conjure up, I'll open up again for some new partners. Thank you everyone :)

Okay, I am seeking one more partner, male, to possibly do a role play I have conjured up! I will explain in further detail in a PM if interested. I will give you a hint, think Beauty and the Beast, just with a more modern touch.

Okay, I've had to drop out of a few RPs I was doing, and well, obviously that means I have extra time to pick up on two more if anyone is interested. I am not extremely picky, but I do prefer paragraphs at the least. 2 to 3 somewhat lengthy ones, several shorter ones, just give me something to respond to and I will do my very best to do the same.

Spelling and grammar doesn't have to be perfect, because I am human and I know mine isn't either, but if you show me you've put effort into it, then I won't say much. But please, again, put some effort into it and do your best and you can expect the same for me.

I am looking for long-term partners. I hate getting several posts or pages in, and then something happens and it just stops. I don't expect a reply every single day because I know life outside can get hectic. If you know you'll be away, please let me know at least so I don't think you abandoned me and I will be sure to do the same. I am open to ideas, I have a few of my own as well as well as several OCs I've created over the years.

So, let me know or message me ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.