Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I check this site sometimes. I am most easily reached on tumblr, those who have my discord are able to get a hold of me easily.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, fantasy, hurt/comfort
Hi, to start with I should mention that the main places I rp are on discord and tumblr. I don't check this website very often, so it's just easier for me on discord. There are two fandoms I'm currently interested in writing. I am hoping to find a long-term partner willing to explore different plots with me. When it comes to discord rp I like having a private server so that the different threads can be kept separate, as well as keeping general chatter separate from each other.

I prefer para to multi-para. My response times vary from very quick to several days in between. I'm usually pretty willing to just chat about fandom/random stuff with my partners. I do not mind taking on multiple characters for roleplays as long as my partner does the same.

TRANSFORMERS:
This is my main fandom, most of my interest lies here. The aligned continuity, which includes prime and the 2015 robots in disguise continuity, is my favorite. I also have watched cyberverse, the bayverse movies ( and the bumblebee movie), as well as some of G1, and the netflix WFC seige series. I've also read some of the comics. I am open to playing with timelines, as I think it's pretty fun to explore.

The main character I write is KnockOut, I have done a lot with him as far as developing his character goes. So feel free to ask about headcanons I have for him.

My main ship for KnockOut is with Breakdown. I would like to explore fix-it plots, pre-canon plots, AU plots (like shattered glass), basically whatever. Everything from angst to fluff, I love this ship and cannot get enough. Also ghost Breakdown stuff maybe?

I also ship KnockOut with a number of other characters and would be happy to explore plots with them. This list includes; starscream, ratchet, optimus prime.

Pregnancy plots aren't really my thing, but I do love KnockOut just adopting kids. Wildbreak, sunstreaker, sideswipe, and RiD Drag Strip...

The character I am second most interested in exploring plots with is Miko. Other characters I write are Moonracer, Dead End, Wildrider, Soundwave, and a few OCs. I would also be interested in trying out Windblade.

UNDERTALE:

Frisk is the main character I write in the fandom, following the soulless pacifist ending. Which means I write Chara a little as well, but am not opposed to my partner writing Chara instead. I am most interested in exploring post canon and during canon (especially with Sans).

The way I write Frisk is they did several no mercy runs before systematically attempting the neutral runs before finally completing a pacifist run. They suffered a head injury that caused them severe amnesia when they originally fell and they're just trying to get home. What they've done causes them a lot of guilt afterwards.

I also have a character for the light blue soul that I would love to get a chance to play, as well as an Underfell version of the green soul. I am willing to play almost any undertale AU with Frisk.