Looking for Long Term member into a family role play (with lots of messed up themes)

FallenAngelKuna

A love stretching around the world.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, supernatural, romance, angel and demon stuff.
Looking for individual(s) who are not shy to penetrate into a well established family role play and willing to stir up drama and mess with the status quo.

The role play is almost like a whole Greek/ Roman myth, it has the Love and Heartbreak, marriage and cheating, abusive and toxic relationships, incest between siblings and parents, rape, homosexuality, jealousy and war etc. all with the twist. Instead of Gods and Goddesses, they’re all angels and demons, werewolves and vampires, hybrids and humans, and everything else in between that you can possibly imagine.

This role play consist of 3 members (with each playing 4-7 characters and we make more when necessary) and years of making up rules, some things are set in stone (like angel and demon laws) and others are still opened to be filled in (like werewolf hierarchy etc). There’s a lot of room for you to decide what kind of character you want to be, you just gotta take up the challenge of getting into a tight knit community and establishing yourself.

We do not purposely try to push people out but some people just feel discouraged because of how close most of our characters are that it becomes hard to find their place. But we’re looking for someone who is not scared to try and will forge their own path!

Everything happens in Discord. I will try to walk you through the character history, it’s up to you to discover each of their personalities, quirks, triggers and temper.

Also, we are a bunch of busy adults, we check in and reply a minimum of once a day but we will be kind of active. For convenient sake (and because we’ve become very familiar with each other’s characters), more often than not, we are heathens who role play with 1-3 lines, not very detailed response. We will try to make you more comfortable and adapt to a longer/ more advance writing style but sometimes, do bear with us.

Reactions: Red
That’s great to hear. Please drop me your discord name/id. I’ll add you and fill you in and we’ll take it from there.