Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello there!

I'm looking for someone to play as Loki for me in a Loki/Oc romantic role play.

I'd be the OC, but I have no problem doubling as Loki, or anyone from The Avengers/Thor.

I do not do Thorki though, so I'm sorry about that!

Anyway, my basic idea for this role play is this;

My oc, Odessa Morien, is the princess of Morgul.
She's been engaged to Thor since they were both children.
Odessa spent every Summer on Asgard since she was ten, so she knows the planet, and family, very well.
Although she cares for Thor, she's not sure if it's as a friend, or as a husband, but it's her duty to marry him, so she says nothing.
Thor, on the other hand, loves her as a wife, and is excited to be married to her.

On the day she arrives on Asgard, which is only a few days from their wedding day, during a walk, Thor falls, or is attacked, depending on what you like, and goes into a coma.
While he's in a coma, Loki and Odessa become close, and eventually, fall in love.
But Thor wakes up soon after this, and Odessa has to decide between true love, or duty.

We can discuss other plot points once anyone decides to role play with me.

In a partner though, I prefer someone who can/is:

1- Use grammar, spelling, and punctuation correctly.
2- Uses 3rd person.
3- Is active, preferably posting more than once a day.
4- Is honest. Which means if you want to quit, tell me as soon as you can. Don't lie and say you're busy, or can't think of what to write. Be 100% straight with me. I don't mind if you want to quit, I don't like the lying though.

Anyway, if you want to do this, please comment here or PM me! :) I hope you'll join me~

Status
Not open for further replies.