1. 1-3 posts per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action/ Adventure, Romance, and Fantasy
Simply put, I'm itching for some KH and looking to write something fun and epic.

We can always work out the details, but I was looking to give new life to a storyline where we're essentially going through the worlds as Hero Slayers. Let me explain.

In this Alternate reality Sora and his friends were never there to stop Ansem or his initial plans to plunge the world into darkness. Save for whatever hub world we decide to start in or create, most other worlds have been lost; Villains victorious, Hero's either enslaved or having their hearts corrupted by evil. Our characters job would be to free their hearts of darkness and undo a successful invasion of Heartless, and Stop Ansem.

Simple I think, save for it's execution. I would request a fairly decent knowledge of KH and patience since I'm sure we both will have real world things to deal with. Sometimes we may go a day or two without posting, and other times we'll just be flying through. If that sounds good? Let me know if you're interested.

Wasn't sure if I should post here or DM, but I would so be interested in this if you're looking.

Wasn't sure if I should post here or DM, but I would so be interested in this if you're looking.
Either or would have been fine! I'll shoot you a DM in a bit