looking for invites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
»

» serenitƴ

Original poster
So hi guys!

I just recently joined Iwaku and now I'm looking for a couple of groups that I can join to start roleplaying. I'm new to the whole board so you might have to coach me through it all (I'm sorry :c), but I've been roleplaying for seven years now, so I should be okay on that front.

I don't mind what sort of invites I get, though I'm most interested in roleplaying modern, modern fantasy, romance, adventure-y sort of genres.

What I don't like though is: one liners, fanfiction or spin offs of books or movies (so basically I would rather rp in an original world setting), lots of incorrect grammar and punctuation, and instant romance.

Other than those I listed above, please throw any open groups at me!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sav
Let's see what I host...

... mostly fandom-themed... I have one fully original RP, but it is of a medieval Oriental setting. How does that settle?

@Sav

thank you for the welcome! And I'll definitely check it out!

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Are you still seeking?

Do you like dragons?

I'm looking for a couple more players to join up. We're just getting started (as I hit a few RT bumps that forced me out for a while), so if you're looking for a 100% unique RP, perhaps this can be what you're looking for. That is...if you like dragons. You can take a look and PM me if you're interested. ^^

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Mercy of Inhalla ~ Dragon Riders of Kabola | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.