Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KC

Original poster
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to Iwaku but enjoying things so far. My issue at the moment is that I have a lot on at work and am also trying to find time in between to study so I tend to frustrate the multiple times a day kind of posters. Writing is my relaxing time and I would love to find others who want to collaborate long term, enjoy building long stories and developing an array of characters. Drop me a pm if your down.
  • My posting times are not routine due to IRL commitments so please don't expect that I am able to post a 2000 word post every few hours or once a day. I have a life and I respect that you also have one. If I am unable to post for like a few days plus I will obviously let you know. Believe me I do try to post often, it just depends on what I have on.
  • That being said I really love open communication OOC in pm, I like to be able to discuss the story development, our ideas and make friends
  • As long as you make sense, we are good to go
  • I don’t mind the length of posts so long as you’re not responding with one liners all the time. I personally like to write with detail but even I get mind block and stuck plot wise sometimes.
  • Do you like creating an in-depth world? Perfect! I love doing this.
  • I don't mind swearing, violence and grittiness in plots. There are some things I won’t go into (rape being one of those)
  • I love good old cliché romance tied into a plot (not fussed on pairing types etc, whatever goes), I don’t go in depth in regards to sex scenes (a last minute fade out)
  • I’m not a fan of fandom, sure draw some inspiration but I want imagination, originality.
  • Genres I like are pretty varied although at the moment I am more of a slice of life, drama, action, adventure sort of person. If you have plot ideas throw them at me and I will work with it.
  • I have a habit of playing male characters or strong leads. I will play both genders at the end of the day as long as I have a good plot to go on that is interesting.
  • I don't care how many characters in a plot there are as long as they are there for a reason.
If you hadn’t noticed, I waffle so I’ll leave it there. When I have some time I will try and throw in some plot starters below

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to Iwaku but enjoying things so far. My issue at the moment is that I have a lot on at work and am also trying to find time in between to study so I tend to frustrate the multiple times a day kind of posters. Writing is my relaxing time and I would love to find others who want to collaborate long term, enjoy building long stories and developing an array of characters. Drop me a pm if your down.
  • My posting times are not routine due to IRL commitments so please don't expect that I am able to post a 2000 word post every few hours or once a day. I have a life and I respect that you also have one. If I am unable to post for like a few days plus I will obviously let you know. Believe me I do try to post often, it just depends on what I have on.
  • That being said I really love open communication OOC in pm, I like to be able to discuss the story development, our ideas and make friends
  • As long as you make sense, we are good to go
  • I don’t mind the length of posts so long as you’re not responding with one liners all the time. I personally like to write with detail but even I get mind block and stuck plot wise sometimes.
  • Do you like creating an in-depth world? Perfect! I love doing this.
  • I don't mind swearing, violence and grittiness in plots. There are some things I won’t go into (rape being one of those)
  • I love good old cliché romance tied into a plot (not fussed on pairing types etc, whatever goes), I don’t go in depth in regards to sex scenes (a last minute fade out)
  • I’m not a fan of fandom, sure draw some inspiration but I want imagination, originality.
  • Genres I like are pretty varied although at the moment I am more of a slice of life, drama, action, adventure sort of person. If you have plot ideas throw them at me and I will work with it.
  • I have a habit of playing male characters or strong leads. I will play both genders at the end of the day as long as I have a good plot to go on that is interesting.
  • I don't care how many characters in a plot there are as long as they are there for a reason.
If you hadn’t noticed, I waffle so I’ll leave it there. When I have some time I will try and throw in some plot starters below

Australian here too :) So our timezones will be compatible.

I can relate to all of the above.

Let me know if you are interested

Australian here too :) So our timezones will be compatible.

I can relate to all of the above.

Let me know if you are interested

nice! hows the weather in Melbourne? Perth is drippy as all hell. Do you have anything particular in mind at the moment?

Reactions: Vigilante
nice! hows the weather in Melbourne? Perth is drippy as all hell. Do you have anything particular in mind at the moment?

A few things could interest. Are you ok for me to PM you?

Heyo! Multiple times a day poster here! I have hella patience though, and I totally don't mind if you take like a week or a month to reply. I'll definitely want to chat with you in the meantime, if you're chill with making friends on here. Can I send you a PM?

Heyo! Multiple times a day poster here! I have hella patience though, and I totally don't mind if you take like a week or a month to reply. I'll definitely want to chat with you in the meantime, if you're chill with making friends on here. Can I send you a PM?
you sure can :)

I'm interested. I've got a lot of on going stories right now (two of which are kind of down, one for writers block on the partner and the other idk) anyway I'm into a lot of stuff and if you want to see what I have I have a post under always open and partner request. I cant make these really pretty ones so I literally just throw up my ideas in random posts every now and then

I'm interested if you're still open to new potential partners :) i don't think I have any ideas within the genres listed but I'm totally open to brainstorming based on mutual interests! If you're already at capacity that's totally ok though, I understand completely.

Hey all. I am always looking unfortunately ive been at the emergency vets this weekend with my dog because she was siezuring. She is finally awake and responsive but i am more than likely offline for a fair bit. Im sorry its shitty timing

Hey all. I am always looking unfortunately ive been at the emergency vets this weekend with my dog because she was siezuring. She is finally awake and responsive but i am more than likely offline for a fair bit. Im sorry its shitty timing

That's completely understandable, take your time! I know how that can be, I've been through similar experiences with my dogs. Best wishes to you both <3

Hey @Cicatrix and @Howaitotaiga sorry for the delay, im back on more now and happy to talk plot ideas. pm me if your still interested. having trouble finding muse although i think i need to brainstorm a bit

I would love to roleplay with you! I like to play mostly female characters so I think we would work together. Let me know what ideas you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.