Looking For Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, message me and we can discuss it more ^^

I assume you would be willing to combine some of these ideas?

You assume correctly ^^

Oooh these all sound great, but rivals to lovers, girl in a boys school (and then blackmailed), and criminal are the ones I'm most interested in!

The master and slave sounds fun but do you mean it as a sexual thing orrrr?

I have zero rps right now so i'd reply more than once a day, usually at night!

It doesn't have to be sexual, by slave I meant an actual slave, not a sex slave, but she could be both XD

Okay that's what I thought! Well if you would like to do any of those message me and we can hash out the details~

hmm, interesting. there's a certain roleplay Idea I've been wanting to test out lately, combining your werewolf x vampire, and hunter x vampire ideas would work well for it. interested in hearing more?

Yes Buio, yes I am :3

I like the Werewolf X Human​

Message me Shad XD We can work out details and our character forms

XD I know the feeling, that's why I made this thread! So other people choose instead X3

Hmm...its between Best friends and DemonxHuman.....what if we combine the two?

Hmmm, that'd be a new idea for me! Never done that before :D So, like she grew up knowing he was a demon? She grew up not knowing? They recently became best friends about a few years ago and she does/doesn't know?

Oh oh wait PICK ME! Pick me! I like the idea where the girl gets stuck in an all boys school.

Okay okay Musician! XD Message me and tell me your idea.

Message me Gico, we can talk it out XD

I am interested in ~Shy Girl x Bold guy! It sounds interesting! Even if you reverse the roles...
Also, ~He saves her from an abusive boyfriend sounds fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.