Sheridan

TheShapeShifter
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, and I want to try Furry but the other website I usually use doesn't have anyone interested in it.
Ooookay, here we go, a list of things I want to roleplay. I have some options down but feel free to suggest more. Though all are MXF And with the two role listed options I prefer to be the option in Bold letters. And I am ALWAYS looking for more roleplays so don't ask 'are you still looking?' because the answer is: Yes, yes I am.

~Rich x poor
~Best Friends
~He saves her from an abusive boyfriend
~Shy Girl x Bold guy
~Demon x Human
~Werewolf x Vampire
~Rivals to lovers
~The heirs of kingdoms at war
~Monster Hunter x Vampire
~Arranged marriage
~He saves her life
~Werewolf x Human
~Vampire x Human
~Master x Slave (slave or master can be anything. Human, anthro, supernatural race, ect.)
~A girl trying to hide her gender in an all boys school since it was the only one she could afford. You could play a guy that helps her or blackmails her to do whatever he wants, all up to you.
~Mermaid x Sailor
~Anthro x Human (I can play either though I would prefer to be the human in this situation)
~Anthro couple
~God/Demi God x Human
~Bad guy x Good Girl
~Medieval Times Noble x Farmer
~Medieval Times Prince/King x His Servant
~Criminal x Woman who hides him (they met when he was on the run and he told some lies so she would take him in)

Last edited:
Do you have plot ideas for any of those?

Not on the top of my head but ask me about one and I can think of a plot in like five minuets ^^

Bad Guy X Good girl or the one with the girl in the all boys school sound interesting
Especially in the second one I'd be interested.

Okay okay. I actually got this idea from another person when I first joined but they never messaged me back XD Oh and if you want it can be an all boys vampire school X3 Not normal vampires, like they can go in the sun and they have a heartbeat. Also they have a reflection, garlic does nothing, you have to cut off their head to kill them, and they can go in the sun. It's my own personal vampire and it makes more sense if you ask me, some of the typical vampire details are ridiculous like the garlic thing. Okay anyway, on to plot.

The girl's parents were killed a year ago and she went to live with her uncle who happens to be her last living family member. He sets out to find her a school but the only one he can find is an all boys school. The thing is, the girl HAS TO go, because she needs to go to school to get a job to take care of her uncle when he gets old. So she has to do whatever it takes.

And if you choose for it to be a vampire school it would say this.

The girl's parents were killed a year ago and she went to live with her uncle who happens to be her last living family member. He sets out to find her a school but the only one he can find is an all boys school. The thing is, the girl HAS TO go, because she needs to go to school to get a job to take care of her uncle when he gets old. So she has to do whatever it takes. The thing is, what she doesn't expect is it being an all boys school for vampires! She can't even tell her uncle because he wouldn't let her go in fear for her. But she has to. She has to be educated to take care of him since he took her in!

Considering you brought the vampire up I'm sure you'd like them in the stories, I never played a vampire but I don't mind trying since you setup leaves some options, shall we start a private chat to discuss this a bit more? :)

Sure ^^ I'll message you now.

Glad to hear! Message me and we can talk more ^^

I'd be pretty interested in an anthro couple RP.

Hey spammy! Message me and we can talk more about it ^^

Hmmm... the demonxhuman one sounds interesting. Does it come with a plot?

I have several plot ideas XD

Message me and we can discuss this more and not clog up this thread ^^

Argh! You have so many good couple ideas!

If I have to choose, it'd be either criminal and woman who hides him, mermaid x sailor, or werewolf x vampire.

~Demon x Human
~Arranged marriage
~Vampire x Human
~Master x Slave (slave or master can be anything. Human, anthro, supernatural race, ect.)
~A girl trying to hide her gender in an all boys school since it was the only one she could afford. You could play a guy that helps her or blackmails her to do whatever he wants, all up to you.
~Bad guy x Good Girl

I would like to try one of these with you if you are alright with that :P

Phoe: How about we do the vampire x werewolf? ^^ Message me and we can work it out more.

Lelou: If you can't decide you can combine a few you know XD Message me and we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.