Looking for group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elofaki

Original poster
After roleplaying for the past two years on Kik and Skype one of my friends adamantly told me to sign up for iwaku. And as for the little I have seen I am impressed.

Now for the meat, I have grown bored of late so I am looking for group rp's that I can actively participate in. I personally don't know many fandom's but I am willing to spend a entire night cramming to understand the setting and the characters.

Please dont be shy, I am open to anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's conjure everything possible from the ground. Time to necromance the everliving crap out of my gigs.

Most of my roleplays are anime-esque and use anime physics and stuff because I'm more comfortable with those.

Here are the fandom ideas:

Digimon Empires | IwakuRoleplay.com

Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | OoC | IwakuRoleplay.com

INTEREST CHECK - Transformers Ideas | IwakuRoleplay.com

Original Ideas:

INTEREST CHECK - Hero Club's Misadventures Rerererereboot [RP based off anime gigs] | IwakuRoleplay.com

INTEREST CHECK - Princess Cronus | IwakuRoleplay.com

@Elofaki

Reactions: Elofaki
Awesome I will take a look into those, and i will still searching.

If you're still searching then I have Fandomstuck that I could offer you. And the nice thing about this RP is that you don't even need to go through any cramming sessions to jump in -- because Fandomstuck is based around personifications of entire fandoms, so you can build a character around whatever fandom you're already interested in (assuming it isn't already taken). There's more info in the RP if this interests you. ^^

Check out the professionals. If you have any criminal history or have any criminal knowledge, it'll be fun.

The lore is based on my life and my hometown. It'll move out of the "real high school life" thing reaaaal soon if that's not your thing. Then it'll be straight crime drama- from the criminals perspective.

I'd like to suggest the Fallout RP I'm in at the moment. We're a small group, but it gives scope for some serious character development. The IC only just opened up today, so there's still time to join in!

OPEN SIGNUPS - Fallout: Louisiana OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.