Looking for group RPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibbycookie

Original poster
Hello everyone!
I'm really looking for some super cool group RPS that I can be a part of!

Genres I enjoy-
Scifi
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Slice of life
Romance

Fandoms*-
Pokemon
Dangan Ronpa
Undertale

Honestly I'm down to rp a lot more than I listed, so don't be afraid to throw some groups at me that don't necessarily fit lol

*(Please note for fandom RPS I would prefer to use OCS since I am not very confident in my skills at Rping existing characters)

Hiya!! I have a couple games that might interest you. :3 One is already running, but still open, while the other's only an interest check, currently, with an OOC on the way.

The currently-running RP is Fandomstuck, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP, but with personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. This puts it in sort of an interesting position as you aren't playing canon characters exactly, but the characters you make are still usually based off of canon characters, if not the overall vibe of the series in question. It's a bit hard to explain in only a few sentences, but I hope you'll give it a look if you're interested. ^^

The other RP is going to be called Altera Arcana, although the interest check title doesn't currently reflect that. Anyway, it's going to be a big fantasy RP with TONS of information to play around with. Lots of different categories and attributes to assign to characters, different races to choose from, and a big, really fleshed-out world. It's also largely inspired by tarot cards, astrology, mythology in general, and Avatar: The Last Airbender, if any of those things interest you. I hope you'll give it a look if you think you might be interested. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.