Updated: Looking for a Borderlands roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun.

What good is just one wing?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Anime-esque, sci-fantasy, adventure, cyberpunk, high-fantasy, Victorian fantasy. comedic slice of life
Hello, 's alaska here! I'm looking for a Borderlands roleplay. I would prefer one set in the same timeline as the main games; so the events of Borderlands 1 - Tales of the Borderlands would have all have occurred as they did they in the games. Whether or not the roleplay contains any canon characters or not isn't very important to me.

I would massively prefer a group roleplay, so as to have a similar dynamic as the main series games have, with at least four main characters, maybe a few more.

I'm generally a detailed poster, but I also believe in quality over quantity. I rarely ever post less than 3-4 paragraphs, but sometimes I also write half a novel. :P I'd prefer peeps to have a similar posting style, but I *am* flexible.

If anyone is planning on doing one, I'd love to participate.

Last edited:
Well, I'm still looking for anything, figured I'd expand (and bump):

It doesn't necessarily have to be classic high-fantasy like Lord of the Rings or that kinda stuff. If it's more in the direction of magitech or Steampunk, that's fine with me as well. :)

Welp, new craving, up we go. Let the invites roll~

Status
Not open for further replies.