1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for group or 1on1 RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gold, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I prefer to have a group to RP with, because creativity flows and is more surprising with more people. I'd prefer mature people, who think out their characters and write more then a sentence or two and who can spell correctly and don't talk with shortened words in their sentences when RPing (messages are fine).

Preferences:
    Fantasy
    Modern Fantasy
    Sci-fi
    Horror
    Slice of Life (eh)

I prefer to play male characters since I am a male, but depending on how the female character is I can adapt :D. I play around mostly non-serious characters who bring humor to the story. Depending, I do love a serious role that normally has a mysterious background.

PM for anything, look forward to any and all invites. :D

2. Hey~hey^^!!

Looking for a serious n mysterious kinda RP? Wellllll this one is kinda dark but check it anyways kay!!^^!!

3. If you're open to fandom RP's then I do have Fandomstuck, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's kind of a hard concept to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has plenty more info if you're interested. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.