Looking for group or 1on1 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gold

Original poster
I prefer to have a group to RP with, because creativity flows and is more surprising with more people. I'd prefer mature people, who think out their characters and write more then a sentence or two and who can spell correctly and don't talk with shortened words in their sentences when RPing (messages are fine).

Preferences:
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Sci-fi
Horror
Slice of Life (eh)

I prefer to play male characters since I am a male, but depending on how the female character is I can adapt :D. I play around mostly non-serious characters who bring humor to the story. Depending, I do love a serious role that normally has a mysterious background.

PM for anything, look forward to any and all invites. :D

Hey~hey^^!!

Looking for a serious n mysterious kinda RP? Wellllll this one is kinda dark but check it anyways kay!!^^!!

If you're open to fandom RP's then I do have Fandomstuck, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP, except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's kind of a hard concept to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has plenty more info if you're interested. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.