Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thoughts

Hello and thank you for clicking!

Through this request thread I hope to find a new rp partner to have lots of fun with!

So, what am I looking for?
A rp that keeps me on my toes, keeps me interested and eager to reply. I need a good story that involves smut. Yes, you can have both it is very much possible.
If you are looking for a simple smut rp or just a smut scene, please don't write me. Smut scene after smut scene is super boring for me and I won't do rps like that.

I will rp via pm or thread.
Please be able to give me something to work with. I understand that some situations are not made for writing three paragraphs, but I can't stand the one lined replies. Or even two sentences. I lose interest after a very short amount of time when your replies are this short.

In addition to the pairings that I would be willing to use, I will post a few of my ideas. They are in no way without failure and can be tweaked to both of our likings to make for a great rp experience!

Bad guys can be good
The sister of MC dies after being run over by a car late at night. The police investigates but tells MC after only two days that they cannot find out who the driver was. That answer though isn't good enough for MC. She tries to find out on her own who killed her sister, but she runs into one dead end after the other. At a bar, she tries to get answers again one night. She gets into a fight with someone, but before any harm can be done, she suddenly feels a strong arm wrapping around her waist and basically carry her away while two broad shoulders men with a leather vest with the local motorcycle club logo on, take care of the person she was fighting with. Once she is back on her feet, she wants to yell at the man who carried her away but finds herself stunned when she looks into the handsome face of a man her age (YC). He overheard what she had been yelling about and is now offering her to help find her sisters killer.

Best friends last forever, right?
Back in highschool, our characters were best friends. They did much together and YC even had a crush on mine. But one day, MC gets asked out by the quarterback of the football team and despite her having just developed a crush on her best friend, she said yes. A few dates later, she is having a relationship with the quarterback and is suddenly very popular at school. All the sudden fame changes her behavior and she stops talking to her best friend when the quarterback, who is now her boyfriend, asks her to. Fast forward about five years. Our characters have drifted apart, not talking to each other for years. One night though, YC hears a knock on his door. MC is standing there, bruised and crying, begging him for help to escape her abusive boyfriend.
Additionally: She could be pregnant. Your character could be married or in a relationship, depending on how complicated we want everything to be.

Getting back to her
Right after leaving college, YC enlisted himself in the military. When he left for his training and ultimately to be shipped to fight overseas, he left his best friend and crush behind. MC, the best friend, is more than sad that he wants to go and get himself in danger. On their last night together, at a big party with all of their friends, she almost confesses her love for him. Something happens though and she doesn't tell him that she has the biggest crush on him.
Fast forward 5 years, when he comes back from the army. The whole town knows that he was killed in action and MC is devastated ever since. When he suddenly ends up in front of her door to finally tell her what he feels for her, she is more than happy.
But not only is he back to tell her that he never stopped thinking about her. He's there so get her to a safe place, because the world is about to be overrun with zombies.

One night - one life
It was supposed to be a girls night out. It ended with the most amazing sex she had ever had. MC is on cloud 9 after that one night. YC is not only very attractive, they also had no problem talking the entire night before ending in one of their beds. They hit it off completely. But the next morning, he is gone.
Three months later, MC runs into YC again. On the shared bachelor party of him and his fiancee, MC friend from high school. After realizing that MC has helped YC cheat on his fiancee, she can't stay on their party. She can't watch how the man she fell for so easily and completely, gets married to a woman he isn't even happy with.
Especially not because MC is exactly three months pregnant. And only YC can be the father.

Opposites attract
YC is married, unhappily. MC is single. YC is rather wealthy / doesn't have to worry about money. MC works hard for every penny and barely gets by. At first it seems they don't have much in common, until they meet for the first time. Maybe at an event YC's wife forces him to go to and MC is a waitress or bartender. Maybe she works at the diner/coffee shop/restaurant he frequently eats at. They talk and get along splendid.They get closer and closer and realize more and more that there is so much more between them. He realizes that she is so much better than his wife and she loves to spend time with him. One weekend, they decide to spend the entire weekend at a hotel to see if everything is happening in their minds or if there really is something between them. They barely leave their room or the bed, they talk and get to know each other on many different levels. But Sunday arrives and YC has to go back to his wife and MC has to go back to her lonely apartment. Will they be able to find their way together? Will YC leave his wife and go through the ordeal of the split up and a divorce? Will MC wait for him?

Ugly duckling, beautiful swan
In high school, MC has the biggest crush on YC. She's not popular, she's one of the nerds, has good grades but she's quiet and keeps to herself. Her figure is still slightly chubby and she hasn't developed as much as other girls do in high school. If they actually ever talked or had contact at all would be up to us.
Now fast forward ten years. MC had left her hometown after graduating from high school. She went to college and eventually became a vet. Not only her work life was successful though, she changed a lot too. She's more outgoing now, not as shy anymore. Her body caught up too, curves in all the right places. And she returns to her small hometown to open a vet clinic. YC could be a successful local farmer, have a local shop, be a cop or a lawyer, whatever you would like. But they meet again and she realizes that her crush on YC has never stopped being as intense as it was in high school. Has he even recognized her? Has he ever thought about her at all? Romance and drama ensues.

The day electricity died
One day, all of a sudden and with no explanation, every form of electricity stops working. Planes fall from the sky, ships stay in the middle of the ocean without being able to get back to land, elevators stop working and fall down. No lights, no computers, no phones, no cars, nothing. Chaos ensues, riots break out and it is clear very fast that everyone fends for themselves now. In a world like this, is it possible to find love and trust? Is it possible to Still have happy moments? Let's find out!

I will think of more ideas later. If you have similar ideas, let me know. I would love to discuss a new rp with you.

Possible pairings (my part in bold)
Soldier x civilian
Best friends
Werewolf x human
Cowboy / farmer x city girl
Wealthy man x poor girl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.