FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Pick your Poison before you PM Me
*Bold means I want that role ^^
Pairings
Husband + Pregnant Wife
2ade95aad896aef6b1aecddb6bf4f29a.jpg

Boyfriend + Pregnant Girlfriend
pregnant_anime_by_shilohtheblueflame-d50ya5t-jpg.105713

Pregnant Best Friend + Pregnant Best Friend
tumblr_nkrdtiEfJK1s33l0qo1_500.jpg

Plots

Shotgun Love: A young couple's Love Story is rushed when the girlfriend finds out that she's pregnant. While they love each other very much, the Boyfriend's Family does not agree with him rushing into Marriage and believe the girl got pregnant so he could stay with her. Meanwhile, the Girl's Family is more accepting and loving towards her. The couple themselves are in for a Roller Coaster as they get married and prepare to become parents, but more is yet to come.

Vacation Gone Wrong: With his wife about to have a baby, a loving husband is more worried then ever. In hopes of calming things down, he decides to take his wife on one last vacation before their baby is born. Sadly, things go wrong and they find themselves stuck in a haunted ghost town. Will they be able to get home and give their baby a chance at life?

The Babymoon: Two best friends, expecting their first child, decide to spend time together and go on a vacation before taking on their responsibilities as new moms. Sadly, things are bound to go wrong on this vacation.

PM Me

...Still Searching...

If your still searching I am willing to do the plot with the boyfriend and girlfriend.

...Still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.