1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for Gang Leader

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by CassieGirl, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been really wanting to an rp like this. I'd be playing Muse B the best friend.

Plot:
    Muse A is a gang leader who has been close friends with Muse B for a long time. (since childhood maybe) Muse B has always been good with computers and Electronic and was branded as a nerd which caused them to be picked on. Muse A was the first person to stand up for Muse B and has always felt like it was their job to keep Muse B safe. (Which is how feelings could of started to develop)

But Muse B knows nothing of Muse A becoming Gang leader of one of the two most notorious gangs in their city. So as to not ruin Muse B's opinion of Muse A as well as keep them safe. They have never told them about the gang or their feelings.

But what would happens if Muse B was forced into Muse A's rival's gang for their hacking skills. Scared and ashamed Muse B would never mention it to Muse A. Though word gets out that there is a new expert hacker in Muse B's rival gang.

If you're interested in rping this with me please PM. I have a CS and opening ready for whoever would like to jump in with me. I'm also open to changing or adding somethings as well.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.